BY VORNADO

What if you could remove 99.7% of airborne allergensincluding pollen, dust, mold spores, pet dander, smoke and odors? The vornado ac300 whole room air purifier uses true hepa filtration, the most effective filtration available, to do just that. It actively circulates and filters all the air throughout a room, using a radial blower that handles up to 220 square feet. Features 3 speeds, push button electronic controls, filter replacement indicator and an industry-leading 5-year limited warranty. see more...

• My dad has really bad allergies to dust particles so I wa...2 Answers
  • Any other purifiers you think are better?5 Answers
  • Any other purifiers you think are better?3 Answers
angela s.
Dallas, NC
So freash and clean :) I love my rooms now that I own this!!! My kids have less asthma attacks because the air is almost pure... No dust, dander, or allergies
Erica L.
Fresno, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
The air just feels cleaner when I breath now. Love this and will keep loving it. My boyfriend smokes and I rather dislike the odor but this fan kind of helps.
San Marcos, TX
After a few minutes of using this purifier I notice a sudden change in the air. It feels fresh and I feel like I'm breathing in fresher air. Love it!
Savannah  S.
Brighton, MI
The air is fresh and clean now that I use this purifier. I love it and will recommend. It helps with oders too.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
We love our vornado, it is in the bedroom and is great to keep air circulating and to produce white noise.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
These work well and they are a great buy. I love them. It has three speeds, and electronic controls.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
I've never seen this product before but, from the reviews that I've read it seems to work good
Manpreet G.
Mohali, PUNJAB
Very good product serves its purpose well worth the money spending on it. must buy
San Marcos, TX
Any other purifiers you think are better?
San Marcos, TX
Any other purifiers you think are better?
Adrienne C.
My dad has really bad allergies to dust particles so I was thinking about getting him an air purifier for the times I can't get over to clean. Would this be a good quality one for week-long periods?