Vornado 733b High Velocity Air Circulator uploaded by Hillary T.Vornado 733b High Velocity Air Circulator uploaded by Tiffany W.

BY VORNADO #6 in Fans

The Vornado 733B is a powerful air circulator in a space saving size. It utilizes Vornado s Signature Vortex Circulation to quietly create swirling, deep-penetrating currents of air that circulate and rejuvenate all the air in the room. The 733B conveniently circulates the air from three different base positions. The 3-speed control, located on the back of the air circulator, is easy to access and allows speed selection to meet any circulation need. Use the 733B all year long for added comfort and energy savings in every season. The classic design and elegant color blends with any decor in the home or office. You will feel the difference. Features: Signature Vornado Vortex Circulation Provides Complete Circulation of Al. see more...

Dani W.
East Ridge, TN
Me and my hubby are big fan people. We CAN'T sleep without this fan. We have 3 of them all through the house. It's very powerful and deff keeps you cool at night. I highly recommend this fan to anyone!
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
I don't have this specific one! As I can't find the exact model! But holy smokes this brand of fan Is no joke. We don't have ac and it gets extremely hot during the day. Circulates well and isn't loud like other fans!
Kate M.
San Diego, CA
These are the best fans on the market! I had one like this in my un air conditioned dorm
In college and it saved my life! The power from this thing is amazing, considering it is not very big. Awesome brand!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My parents use a fan like this in their bathroom back at home. It's a powerful fan for how small it is! And a really great price too. It stores really well when you aren't using it and it's small enough to hide when you are. It would be perfect for a dorm room, apartment, or bedroom.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I own two of these and I'm seriously contemplating investing in a third one. These are absolutely fantastic. Of all the fans I've ever owned these work the best and do what they claim. I couldn't be happier and I definitely recommend this product.
Hillary T.
Long Beach, CA
This product is absolutely wonderful! It is strong with mild noise level... I love using this at night to double as a fan AND a white noise machine. It is strong and the wind travels
Holly H.
SLC, UT
My Vornado lasted 6 yrs!! This little fan ROCKS!! You put this in a window and point it up...you will think you have a ceiling fan running on high...GREAT PRODUCT!!
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
This is a great fan. It's good for the home or the office. It's not too big so it's not bulky. It really puts out the air and cools any space quickly.
Johanna B.
Fort Worth, TX
Awesome fan. Circulates air quickly & cools down a room fast!! Never had any issues with Vornado and they are worth the money. Easy to clean also!
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
I have 3 of these. ones in the kitchen by the sink and stove the other in my room by my bed the 3rd in my office....they are great strong winds
Crystal G.
Decorator Expert
Do you like this fan??
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
I would like to try this. I see a lot of post about how small it is but powerful. What is the height by width?