Vornado 733b High Velocity Air Circulator uploaded by Tiffany W.Vornado 733b High Velocity Air Circulator uploaded by Hillary T.

BY VORNADO #6 in Fans

The Vornado 733B is a powerful air circulator in a space saving size. It utilizes Vornado s Signature Vortex Circulation to quietly create swirling, deep-penetrating currents of air that circulate and rejuvenate all the air in the room. The 733B conveniently circulates the air from three different base positions. The 3-speed control, located on the back of the air circulator, is easy to access and allows speed selection to meet any circulation need. Use the 733B all year long for added comfort and energy savings in every season. The classic design and elegant color blends with any decor in the home or office. You will feel the difference. Features: Signature Vornado Vortex Circulation Provides Complete Circulation of Al. see more...

Buy on Kohls*
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My parents use a fan like this in their bathroom back at home. It's a powerful fan for how small it is! And a really great price too. It stores really well when you aren't using it and it's small enough to hide when you are. It would be perfect for a dorm room, apartment, or bedroom.
Kala F.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
This is a great fan. It's good for the home or the office. It's not too big so it's not bulky. It really puts out the air and cools any space quickly.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Rochester, WA
I have 3 of these. ones in the kitchen by the sink and stove the other in my room by my bed the 3rd in my office....they are great strong winds
Si G.
Si G.
Alpharetta, GA
I use this fan at my cubical, it is a little pricey but it takes care of the job in my small area, I wonder if other colors are offered.
Sally C.
Sally C.
Universal City, TX
Great size for my kids rooms. They have always liked the sound while sleeping and I find this fits on the side table and works well.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Troy, MO
We have to sleep with a fan every night and i don't know what i would do with out it lasts a long time if kept clean
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
This has a lot of power to it for being so small, it doesn't take up a lot of space either which is nice
samantha r.
samantha r.
Saybrook, IL
Such a good working fan for being so littttle! i love it and it cones in black which is awesome!
Bonni N.
Bonni N.
Vancouver , Wa
Bought one for my sons room. He loves it. Uses it every night. Good power for a little fan.
Jessee D.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Perfect for an office or small space. has some power to it for such a small compact fan.
Deanna N.
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
I would like to try this. I see a lot of post about how small it is but powerful. What is the height by width?