BY VOORTMAN

Voortman* Windmill Cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated!
Per serving. see more...

Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.
Are you a foodie or snacker like me? you should incorporate this into your watching TV habit when you're snacking
Melinda A.
Melinda A.
Sallis, MS
I haven't eaten this cookie yet, but sure would like to try it before i buy it. It looks like it should have a eat tase, I also love the package design.
Oswego, IL
As a kid, windmill cookies were my favorite!! I love the nutty flavor dipped in milk! Windmill cookies have such a unique and tasty flavor!
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
These cookies taste like my childhood! They're crunchy sweet, and a little bit gingery. I really like them dunked in hot tea.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
I bought these with reluctance because of previous reviews.They tasted good and i got 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These were a childhood favorite. I haven't had them in years but they sure were tasty. think ill have to go buy a pack next time I'm at the grocery store!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
These are my most favorite cookies ever! They remind me of my grandma. They are so light and crispy with the perfect amount of cinnamon -y spice. Love them.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
I love these cookies so much. They are very tasty and not a strong taste. They also are kid approved lol , my little cousins love them.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
We sell #Voortman #Windmill #Cookies where I work and they are always crisp, fresh tasting and delicious. They are great to serve with coffee or tea. They are very well priced.
Bhavna P.
Bhavna P.
Brampton, Ontario
Voortman cookies are great.Coconut ones are great in taste with crunchy and crunchy coconut flavor.Coconut and Tea biscuits are my favorite.I tried most of them flavors and my family liked them too.
Oswego, IL
How would you describe this taste?