BY VOORTMAN

Voortman cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Voortman.
Vanilla wafers.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! Per serving.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Kayla
These are my favorite wafers!creamy and sweet.vanilla ate my favorite.perfect snack.
Paige H.
I love this brand of wafers! Vanilla is my favorite. Melt-in-your mouth heaveness!!
Bailey N.
Durand, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE THESE! Both my kids and I can sit down and eat a whole pack in minutes:):)
Elizabeth E.
They are such a good yet light cookie. Tasty and have the perfect texture to them
Ashley A.
Brighton, CO
I love these wafer cookies. They are so good income in three different flavors
Neeti V.
These are one of those cookies I ate all the time as a child and they just give me fond memories of my childhood. I love the flavor combination of these and they are so crunchy, they really hit the spot. I definitely do prefer the chocolate and strawberry over the vanilla though.
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Was a fan of these as a young child and I still am to this day. They are so easy to snack on when working and make a little something to eat to serve to guests. You can find these in most grocery stores near you which makes picking one up while shopping easy.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use to love these cookies. but for some reason i do not like them anymore. the product is good. i just think that my taste buds have changed on what kind of cookies i like. i consider these to be cookies.
Monica G.
Cambridge
I love these so much, they are like a childhood memory for me. They're perfect for snacks. They are crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
Michelle G.
Both of my children love these and they are a good price. They tend to eat three or four at a time though, so they go fast!
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this brand in our local grocery stores.
Manerva P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one
Michelle L.