Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Ariel R.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Vernon I.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Emily M.

BY VOORTMAN

Voortman cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Voortman.
Vanilla wafers.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! Per serving.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one 7 Answers
  • I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this bra...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Taylor H.
Irving, TX
Love these ever since i was a kid! their really great by them selves but sticking them in ice cream is amazing!
Kayla K.
Finleyville, PA
I don't know why I like these. Only the chocolate and the vanilla. I'm not a fan of the strawberry flavored wafers.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
These cookies are so delicious. I love them and have to limit my self or I'll eat the entire package all at once!! They also have chocolate, and strawberry flavors and they are just as delicious!!
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Was a fan of these as a young child and I still am to this day. They are so easy to snack on when working and make a little something to eat to serve to guests. You can find these in most grocery stores near you which makes picking one up while shopping easy.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
I use to love these cookies. but for some reason i do not like them anymore. the product is good. i just think that my taste buds have changed on what kind of cookies i like. i consider these to be cookies.
Monica G.
Cambridge
I love these so much, they are like a childhood memory for me. They're perfect for snacks. They are crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
Michelle G.
Both of my children love these and they are a good price. They tend to eat three or four at a time though, so they go fast!
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I loved having these as a kid, i just wish they would come out with a gluten free version too
Michelle O.
Bay bulls, NL
My kids love these wafer cookies! Perfect little treat for lunch bag and great price too!
Maeghan S.
Delicious! And crunchy. Good flavor. Perfect for whe you want a light snack. The flavors go well together
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this brand in our local grocery stores.
Manerva P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one