Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Emily M.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Vernon I.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Ariel R.

BY VOORTMAN

Voortman cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Voortman.
Vanilla wafers.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! Per serving.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one 7 Answers
  • I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this bra...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth E.
They are such a good yet light cookie. Tasty and have the perfect texture to them
Ashley A.
Brighton, CO
I love these wafer cookies. They are so good income in three different flavors
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Was a fan of these as a young child and I still am to this day. They are so easy to snack on when working and make a little something to eat to serve to guests. You can find these in most grocery stores near you which makes picking one up while shopping easy.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I use to love these cookies. but for some reason i do not like them anymore. the product is good. i just think that my taste buds have changed on what kind of cookies i like. i consider these to be cookies.
Monica G.
Cambridge
I love these so much, they are like a childhood memory for me. They're perfect for snacks. They are crunchy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
Michelle G.
Both of my children love these and they are a good price. They tend to eat three or four at a time though, so they go fast!
Maeghan S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious! And crunchy. Good flavor. Perfect for whe you want a light snack. The flavors go well together
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
I loved having these as a kid, i just wish they would come out with a gluten free version too
Michelle O.
Bay bulls, NL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My kids love these wafer cookies! Perfect little treat for lunch bag and great price too!
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this brand in our local grocery stores.
Manerva P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one