Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Ariel R.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Vernon I.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Emily M.

BY VOORTMAN

Voortman cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Voortman.
Vanilla wafers.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! Per serving.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one 7 Answers
  • I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this bra...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katrena g.
W Bloomfield, MI
Best brand of Vanilla Wafers. I don't have them often but when I do I can't stop eating them lol
Manerva P.
I like voortman vanilla wafer cookies plus i like the strawberry one to i like to drink milk with them plus the are a good snack to have
Vrgz J.
Good cookies, I like the strawberry ones better but they are thin and crunchy. Not too sweet so its great
Katie S.
I have always loved these wafer snacks! They remind me of the inside of a nutter butter bar which I love
Fran T.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love this cookies sometimes i just crave them, they're great with milk and kill your sweet cravings without killing your pocket
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
My daughter loves vanilla wafers always have such a great treat and I would recommend to any one .
Crystal B.
Jacksonville, AL
I love the Vanilla flavor of these wafers. They are so good you just cant eat one. The strawberry is also good. Delicious!!!!!
Audrey M.
Saint Charles, MO
A childhood favorite... They never disappoint. And they are light!! Almost free guilt free... :)
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Love these. The pink ones are my absolute favorite. I love strawberry. Who doesn't like these?
Melissa V.
San Jose, CA
Super yummy! We always get these and the chocolate and strawberry ones. Another childhood favorite and they aren't pricey!
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this brand in our local grocery stores.
Manerva P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one