BY VOORTMAN

Voortman cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Voortman.
Vanilla wafers.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! Per serving.
Artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jay A.
I didn't like these that much. Over the years I have tried many different brands and this is the one I like the least. I feel like they leave a film on my tongue after eating them. The vanilla flavors almost tastes "weird" like sour. Maybe its just me being picky, vanilla wafers were never my favorite flavor.
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
Some of my most favorite cookies...and they come with memories! My grandpa would always buy these for my brother and I. I can't even pick a favorite flavor 'cuz they're all so good...I just wish they would come back with the pack where they had the 3 original flavors in one package.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
I''ve eaten these since before I can remember, and I've never had enough! They're so yummy, and I love the texture of the smooth cream and the crunchy wafers. They're also some of the cheapest cookies on the market, which is good for those of us with thin wallets! 10/10, always recommend.
Kristal F.
Columbia City, IN
I love these cookies. I think they are full of flavor. They are great for the kids. I purchase these to keep in the diaper bag when on the go because it's a quick and easy snack for the kids. Easy for all of my kids to eat. I recommend these to everyone.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
My son loves these and as an added bonus they're pretty cheap at my grocery store!! I get them every time and he gets so excited for them I prefer these over chips any day
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These cookies are so delicious. I love them and have to limit my self or I'll eat the entire package all at once!! They also have chocolate, and strawberry flavors and they are just as delicious!!
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely love these! my grandpa used to love the vanilla flavored wafer so it definitely brings back a lot of memories. I still buy these every now and then when I'm craving something sweet.
Clarissa T.
Ooooo these be hella good!!! My dad used to buy the sugar free ones while id get the non sugar free and they were good! Id always like to break off the cracker and eat it and then the rest!
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
Oh my goodness! These remind me so much of my childhood haha! Nowadays, I don't think they are worth the calories but they are great for kids and anyone with a high metabolism lol!
C.L. S.
San Angelo, TX
These take me back to my childhood. I love all three flavors, and have to actually force myself to stop eating them, before I finish a whole package in one sitting!! I raised my kids on these because they are an inexpensive treat.
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this brand in our local grocery stores.
Manerva P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor  of  Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies ?