Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Ariel R.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Vernon I.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Emily M.

BY VOORTMAN

Voortman cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Voortman.
Vanilla wafers.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! Per serving.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one 7 Answers
  • I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this bra...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
kristin g.
Remember those pkgs of "Neapolitan ice cream" cookies with the chocolate, strawberry and vanilla wafers? These are just like them-delicious. Much better than those knock off brands! Speaking of which, Voortman, where are those chocolate ones? Yes I know you have the sugar free I find but not the regular. My husband doesn't do sugar-free! He was very disappointed (as were the grandkids) when I couldn't order him any *regular* chocolate wafers.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
These cookies remind me of my grandmother! She always had them in her house! They are the perfect amount of sweet and creamy! I don't buy them often, but my mom and I can polish off a package in one sitting if we're not careful! They're just so light and crispy!
Ariel R.
Moundsville, WV
These are by far my favorite cookie can't get enough of them absolutely delicious. Great little snack for grown ups and kids alike just a fantastic snack so light crispy and sweet I'm munching on them as I speak.
Jay A.
I didn't like these that much. Over the years I have tried many different brands and this is the one I like the least. I feel like they leave a film on my tongue after eating them. The vanilla flavors almost tastes "weird" like sour. Maybe its just me being picky, vanilla wafers were never my favorite flavor.
C.L. S.
San Angelo, TX
These take me back to my childhood. I love all three flavors, and have to actually force myself to stop eating them, before I finish a whole package in one sitting!! I raised my kids on these because they are an inexpensive treat.
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
Some of my most favorite cookies...and they come with memories! My grandpa would always buy these for my brother and I. I can't even pick a favorite flavor 'cuz they're all so good...I just wish they would come back with the pack where they had the 3 original flavors in one package.
Kristal F.
Columbia City, IN
I love these cookies. I think they are full of flavor. They are great for the kids. I purchase these to keep in the diaper bag when on the go because it's a quick and easy snack for the kids. Easy for all of my kids to eat. I recommend these to everyone.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
My son loves these and as an added bonus they're pretty cheap at my grocery store!! I get them every time and he gets so excited for them I prefer these over chips any day
Jessica D.
Absolutely love these! my grandpa used to love the vanilla flavored wafer so it definitely brings back a lot of memories. I still buy these every now and then when I'm craving something sweet.
Clarissa T.
Ooooo these be hella good!!! My dad used to buy the sugar free ones while id get the non sugar free and they were good! Id always like to break off the cracker and eat it and then the rest!
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this brand in our local grocery stores.
Manerva P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one