Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Emily M.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Vernon I.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Ariel R.

BY VOORTMAN

Voortman cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Voortman.
Vanilla wafers.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! Per serving.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one 7 Answers
  • I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this bra...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristal F.
Columbia City, IN
I love these cookies. I think they are full of flavor. They are great for the kids. I purchase these to keep in the diaper bag when on the go because it's a quick and easy snack for the kids. Easy for all of my kids to eat. I recommend these to everyone.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
My son loves these and as an added bonus they're pretty cheap at my grocery store!! I get them every time and he gets so excited for them I prefer these over chips any day
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These cookies are so delicious. I love them and have to limit my self or I'll eat the entire package all at once!! They also have chocolate, and strawberry flavors and they are just as delicious!!
Clarissa T.
Ooooo these be hella good!!! My dad used to buy the sugar free ones while id get the non sugar free and they were good! Id always like to break off the cracker and eat it and then the rest!
Jessica D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Absolutely love these! my grandpa used to love the vanilla flavored wafer so it definitely brings back a lot of memories. I still buy these every now and then when I'm craving something sweet.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
Oh my goodness! These remind me so much of my childhood haha! Nowadays, I don't think they are worth the calories but they are great for kids and anyone with a high metabolism lol!
Heather A.
Waterford Wks, NJ
These are a classic! I use to eat these with my grand mom when I was little! The taste is better a waffle cracker and a the cream middle of a cookie but over all you can't go wrong I love these!
C.L. S.
San Angelo, TX
These take me back to my childhood. I love all three flavors, and have to actually force myself to stop eating them, before I finish a whole package in one sitting!! I raised my kids on these because they are an inexpensive treat.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
I don't know what it is about a wafer but they are awesome! ever since i was a kid i have loved these and they remind me of going to my grandparents house, they always had them
Tiffany R.
Richmond , Ca
We buy this all the time it's the. Generic version but it still taste good. I personally like the strawberry the best but it's really good for a snack
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this brand in our local grocery stores.
Manerva P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one