Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Ariel R.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Vernon I.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Emily M.

BY VOORTMAN

Voortman cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Voortman.
Vanilla wafers.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! Per serving.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one 7 Answers
  • I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this bra...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chere L.
I have to be in the mood to eat these but boy o boy when I do eat them I can eat the whole container myself, they are not very healthy for you but what sweet thing is, I have bought these many of times before and will always recommend them to family and friends my favorite is chocolate of course
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
I''ve eaten these since before I can remember, and I've never had enough! They're so yummy, and I love the texture of the smooth cream and the crunchy wafers. They're also some of the cheapest cookies on the market, which is good for those of us with thin wallets! 10/10, always recommend.
Tiffany R.
Richmond , Ca
We buy this all the time it's the. Generic version but it still taste good. I personally like the strawberry the best but it's really good for a snack
Christina L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love how simple and flavor packed these cookies are. Simple yet satisfying at the same time. Go grab some you will be sad if you don't.
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH
Just had these for a snack! I hate the saturated fat content but they are absolutely delicious! Will be repurchasing eventually.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This is my favorite cookies I love to by whenever I go for shopping.my kids like the vanilla cream flavored.

Elizabeth E.
They are such a good yet light cookie. Tasty and have the perfect texture to them
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
I did not get the vanilla but i had to use thos cause they didnt have one for the new pumpkin spice flavor omg ladies u need to try these they are awesome!!! I didnt think i would loke them but omg melt in ur mouth goodness
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
These Vanilla Wafers are made with real vanilla and have no artificial colors or flavors and are made without high fructose corn syrup. Three cookies are 150 calories. These taste just like my childhood, my grandparents always had these cookies in their house and since we lived 5 minutes away while I was growing up, I was always snacking on these. You can taste the pure vanilla in these cookies and they are so delicious. This is definitely my favorite cookie from this brand and highly recommend them.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
These are delicious! I really liked the
taste and texture, the only thing I'd recommend changing is the
packaging. These wafers have a very nice vanilla taste and somewhat
flakey/crunchy in texture.
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this brand in our local grocery stores.
Manerva P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one