BY VOORTMAN

Voortman cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Voortman.
Vanilla wafers.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! Per serving.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one 7 Answers
  • I was wondering where these are located as I do not see ...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
The maple wafers are the best thing I have ever tasted. Please keep these around forever. Limited is not fair! Crunchy sweet melt in your mouth with buttery maple yumminess! I dont know what I'll snack on every night when their gone.
Emily M.
GOSHEN, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I did not get the vanilla but i had to use thos cause they didnt have one for the new pumpkin spice flavor omg ladies u need to try these they are awesome!!! I didnt think i would loke them but omg melt in ur mouth goodness
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
These are delicious! I really liked the
taste and texture, the only thing I'd recommend changing is the
packaging. These wafers have a very nice vanilla taste and somewhat
flakey/crunchy in texture.
kristin g.
Remember those pkgs of "Neapolitan ice cream" cookies with the chocolate, strawberry and vanilla wafers? These are just like them-delicious. Much better than those knock off brands! Speaking of which, Voortman, where are those chocolate ones? Yes I know you have the sugar free I find but not the regular. My husband doesn't do sugar-free! He was very disappointed (as were the grandkids) when I couldn't order him any *regular* chocolate wafers.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These Vanilla Wafers are made with real vanilla and have no artificial colors or flavors and are made without high fructose corn syrup. Three cookies are 150 calories. These taste just like my childhood, my grandparents always had these cookies in their house and since we lived 5 minutes away while I was growing up, I was always snacking on these. You can taste the pure vanilla in these cookies and they are so delicious. This is definitely my favorite cookie from this brand and highly recommend them.
Chere L.
I have to be in the mood to eat these but boy o boy when I do eat them I can eat the whole container myself, they are not very healthy for you but what sweet thing is, I have bought these many of times before and will always recommend them to family and friends my favorite is chocolate of course
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
These cookies remind me of my grandmother! She always had them in her house! They are the perfect amount of sweet and creamy! I don't buy them often, but my mom and I can polish off a package in one sitting if we're not careful! They're just so light and crispy!
Ariel R.
Moundsville, WV
These are by far my favorite cookie can't get enough of them absolutely delicious. Great little snack for grown ups and kids alike just a fantastic snack so light crispy and sweet I'm munching on them as I speak.
Jay A.
I didn't like these that much. Over the years I have tried many different brands and this is the one I like the least. I feel like they leave a film on my tongue after eating them. The vanilla flavors almost tastes "weird" like sour. Maybe its just me being picky, vanilla wafers were never my favorite flavor.
Sarah B.
North Canton, OH
Some of my most favorite cookies...and they come with memories! My grandpa would always buy these for my brother and I. I can't even pick a favorite flavor 'cuz they're all so good...I just wish they would come back with the pack where they had the 3 original flavors in one package.
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this brand in our local grocery stores.
Manerva P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one