Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Ariel R.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Vernon I.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Emily M.

BY VOORTMAN

Voortman cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Voortman.
Vanilla wafers.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! Per serving.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one 7 Answers
  • I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this bra...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These Vanilla Wafers are made with real vanilla and have no artificial colors or flavors and are made without high fructose corn syrup. Three cookies are 150 calories. These taste just like my childhood, my grandparents always had these cookies in their house and since we lived 5 minutes away while I was growing up, I was always snacking on these. You can taste the pure vanilla in these cookies and they are so delicious. This is definitely my favorite cookie from this brand and highly recommend them.
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I did not get the vanilla but i had to use thos cause they didnt have one for the new pumpkin spice flavor omg ladies u need to try these they are awesome!!! I didnt think i would loke them but omg melt in ur mouth goodness
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
These are delicious! I really liked the
taste and texture, the only thing I'd recommend changing is the
packaging. These wafers have a very nice vanilla taste and somewhat
flakey/crunchy in texture.
Vernon I.
Essex, MD
For some reason these Wafers are like Lay's you can't eat just one I highly recommend it
Kieley D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are delicious an I eat them all thee time. I get them an within that same day they are all gone.
Kayla
These are my favorite wafers!creamy and sweet.vanilla ate my favorite.perfect snack.
Paige H.
I love this brand of wafers! Vanilla is my favorite. Melt-in-your mouth heaveness!!
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida
En mi pais se le dice sorbeto es riquisimo suave para el paladar dulce hay de muchos sabores el de limon es bueno al igual el de chocolate
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
My daughter loves vanilla wafers always have such a great treat and I would recommend to any one .
Clarissa T.
Ooooo these be hella good!!! My dad used to buy the sugar free ones while id get the non sugar free and they were good! Id always like to break off the cracker and eat it and then the rest!
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this brand in our local grocery stores.
Manerva P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one