Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Vernon I.Voortman Vanilla Wafer Cookies uploaded by Ariel R.

BY VOORTMAN

Voortman cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Voortman.
Vanilla wafers.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! Per serving.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one 7 Answers
  • I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this brand...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chere L.
Chere L.
I have to be in the mood to eat these but boy o boy when I do eat them I can eat the whole container myself, they are not very healthy for you but what sweet thing is, I have bought these many of times before and will always recommend them to family and friends my favorite is chocolate of course
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
I''ve eaten these since before I can remember, and I've never had enough! They're so yummy, and I love the texture of the smooth cream and the crunchy wafers. They're also some of the cheapest cookies on the market, which is good for those of us with thin wallets! 10/10, always recommend.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
These cookies remind me of my grandmother! She always had them in her house! They are the perfect amount of sweet and creamy! I don't buy them often, but my mom and I can polish off a package in one sitting if we're not careful! They're just so light and crispy!
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Moundsville, WV
These are by far my favorite cookie can't get enough of them absolutely delicious. Great little snack for grown ups and kids alike just a fantastic snack so light crispy and sweet I'm munching on them as I speak.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Richmond , Ca
We buy this all the time it's the. Generic version but it still taste good. I personally like the strawberry the best but it's really good for a snack
Christina L.
Christina L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love how simple and flavor packed these cookies are. Simple yet satisfying at the same time. Go grab some you will be sad if you don't.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH
Just had these for a snack! I hate the saturated fat content but they are absolutely delicious! Will be repurchasing eventually.
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This is my favorite cookies I love to by whenever I go for shopping.my kids like the vanilla cream flavored.

Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Algonquin, IL
These are pretty good. They remind of my grandma's house. She always some of these hiding in the closet.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
They are such a good yet light cookie. Tasty and have the perfect texture to them
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Who like vanilla wafer and the strawberry one
Tina L.
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
I was wondering where these are located as I do not see this brand in our local grocery stores.