Voortman Strawberry Wafer Cookies Sugar Free uploaded by Simona C.Voortman Strawberry Wafer Cookies Sugar Free uploaded by Diana R.

BY VOORTMAN

Voortman Strawberry Sugar Free Wafer Cookies.
Artificially flavored wafer cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I am not a big fan of these cookies, they taste like weird flavored crackers." in 2 reviews
Emma G.
I love this so much my favorite is the vanilla then the chocolate then the strawberry.the strawberry one kind of has a weird taste to it. like having them with ice cream. they are also good by them self. I will diffidently will be buying them again
Carla M.
Carol Stream, IL
These are an old favorite from my childhood. I love a good wafer cookie. The vanilla can be a bit of an unusual flavor, and sugary. But that's expected I guess. The chocolate isn't as sugary tasting. The strawberry I've never cared for. But these still get 5 stars from me!
Stephanie P.
Kalamazoo, Mi
These are my go to diabetic treat. I can not get enough. I love strawberry and vanilla the best. They even some unexpected flavored I have seen before but it is harder to find those in sugar free forms.
Emma S.
Columbia, MO
There is nothing as good as these! They are so original and perfect. They taste as good as they did when I was a little kid. All of the flavors are so great and they always are great quality too!
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL
These wafers are really good. The wafer part melts on your tongue. The filling is just amazing. It's not very healthy although it does not have a lot of calories. There are delicious and will always be delicious.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
When your looking for a sweet snack and you're Diabetic, this is for you. Great flavor without the guilt. They come in so many flavors, you'll never get bored. Loved these growing up and love them now.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite snacks growing up. They taste amazing & aren't as bad for you as some. I think they are a good snack for toddlers because they dissolve quickly.
Kayla O.
Dickson City, PA
The Vortman cookies are ones for the books. So delicious, they have been in the family and everyone enjoys them. They are so good and have been around for generations
Danielle T.
Albany, KY
I love these cookies! I've ate them since I was little bitty!! They are very light flavored and sugar free!! Perfect little snack for kiddos!
Kaylee C.
Starkville , MS
I love this as a snack. I love the flavor of strawberry and the other flavors are great too. It is a great snack without so much sugar
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL
Where can you buy these?.