Voortman Strawberry Wafer Cookies Sugar Free uploaded by Simona C.Voortman Strawberry Wafer Cookies Sugar Free uploaded by Diana R.
3 colors available

BY VOORTMAN

Voortman Strawberry Sugar Free Wafer Cookies.
Artificially flavored wafer cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I am not a big fan of these cookies, they taste like weird flavored crackers." in 2 reviews
Tampa, FL
These wafers are really good. The wafer part melts on your tongue. The filling is just amazing. It's not very healthy although it does not have a lot of calories. There are delicious and will always be delicious.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ
When your looking for a sweet snack and you're Diabetic, this is for you. Great flavor without the guilt. They come in so many flavors, you'll never get bored. Loved these growing up and love them now.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Simply Delicious
There is really no way to describe these cookies, other than delicious. Fresh, crispy, sweet. Yum!!
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
I love these strawberry wafers! I don't even feel guilty eating a few of them. They have the right sweetness.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kalamazoo, Mi
These are my go to diabetic treat. I can not get enough. I love strawberry and vanilla the best. They even some unexpected flavored I have seen before but it is harder to find those in sugar free forms.
Natalia  M.
Natalia M.
Orlando, Florida
These are my all time favorite cookie/snack. So addicting. Love the texture & its sugar free!
Britton M.
Britton M.
Mc Lain, MS
I don't believe these cookies ever grow old. My little boy loves them and so do I.!
Emma G.
Emma G.
I love this so much my favorite is the vanilla then the chocolate then the strawberry.the strawberry one kind of has a weird taste to it. like having them with ice cream. they are also good by them self. I will diffidently will be buying them again
Jacinda P.
Jacinda P.
Great for sugar free and love the strawberry flavor which is my favorite! Recommend. Love!
kay w.
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Me and my daughter love these .... they ate not that expensive either .....and sugar count is not very high
Tampa, FL
Where can you buy these?.