Add a Photo

By VOORTMAN
#430 in Cookies
Voortman Strawberry Sugar Free Wafer Cookies.
Artificially flavored wafer cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Not a reduced calorie food.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated!
Photos (2)
Tampa, FL

These wafers are really good. The wafer part melts on your tongue. The filling is just amazing. It's not very healthy although it does not have a lot of calories. There are delicious and will always be delicious.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Simply Delicious
There is really no way to describe these cookies, other than delicious. Fresh, crispy, sweet. Yum!!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Tucson, AZ

When your looking for a sweet snack and you're Diabetic, this is for you. Great flavor without the guilt. They come in so many flavors, you'll never get bored. Loved these growing up and love them now.
Glamour G.
Glamour G.

Oh, these are so good, light and so very easy to eat non stop. It's great that they are sugar free!
Natalia  M.
Natalia M.
Orlando, Florida

These are my all time favorite cookie/snack. So addicting. Love the texture & its sugar free!
Emma G.
Emma G.

I love this so much my favorite is the vanilla then the chocolate then the strawberry.the strawberry one kind of has a weird taste to it. like having them with ice cream. they are also good by them self. I will diffidently will be buying them again
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL

I love these strawberry wafers! I don't even feel guilty eating a few of them. They have the right sweetness.
kay w.
kay w.
San Antonio, TX

Me and my daughter love these .... they ate not that expensive either .....and sugar count is not very high
Britton M.
Britton M.
Mc Lain, MS

I don't believe these cookies ever grow old. My little boy loves them and so do I.!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Kalamazoo, Mi

These are my go to diabetic treat. I can not get enough. I love strawberry and vanilla the best. They even some unexpected flavored I have seen before but it is harder to find those in sugar free forms.
Tampa, FL

Where can you buy these?.

Join Now