BY VOORTMAN

Voortman Mocha Wafers.
Voortman cookies, traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Cafe special!
Artificial flavored.
Zero grams trans fat!
Non-hydrogenated!
Per serving. see more...

Vicky C.
West Babylon, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have to watch my sugar intake since my last doctor appointment. Being a sweet tooth how do you replace something that you loved. For something with a low sugar content it hits the spot and doesn't taste fake. I have my wafer and it is crunchy.
Tracy S.
Whether you're looking for a snack or just something to eat, these wafers cover both aspects. The taste is amazing and not overwhelmingly sweet or bitter. Low calories and delicious.
Stephanie B.
Wood River Jt, RI
These wafer cookies are the perfect snack! and these mocha ones are such a unique flavor! I highly recommend, however I hope you have good self-control, because these are addicting!
Super tasty and crunchy definitely satisfies your sweet tooth. Goes great with your favorite cup of coffee and perfect as an anytime snack. Delicious and addicting!
Kristen M.
Curtis Bay, MD
These are soooo good. I've loved vortman cookies since as long as I can remember. My grandmother use to buy them and now i continue to buy them.
Erin M.
RAVENNA, OH
I randomly bought these one day not expecting much from them. They actually ended up being very good. Nice flavor and texture. I'd buy them again.
Karina   C.
I absolutely love Voortman Mocha Wafers i cant get enough of them i love to eat them in the morning with my coffee
Andrea E.
Oh goodness these are so addicting! it's so hard to stop eating them! I love all the flavors too.
jeanine m.
Ebeyeywbetbebyebgbeybebwynenegnebetsnegbeybyebybwbeyneneyneyneyneynneybeeynenn5
Sarah C.
These are a wonderful treat. They have a great texture, flavor, and aren't too sweet. They are wonderful with hot chocolate on a cold rainy night.