BY VOORTMAN

Voortman Mini Strawberry Wafers: Kosher Zero grams trans fats see more...

• Do they have more to chuse from.....................................1 Answers
  • I love love love these. But I was wondering if they have any flav...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors are there?1 Answers
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
These are so delicious I could basically eat the whole box . I love the creamy filling with the crunchy wafer!! These are everything they're supposed to be !!
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
Voortman's Strawberry wafers are a light, tasty snack. My children enjoy these, we take them along on car trips and pack them in our school lunches.
Brandi W.
Foodie Expert
These are great snacks for kids my daughter loves them she likes the lightness of the wafer, me I think they can be a tad bit too sweet
Zofia M.
These taste so good! I like thag they are mini so you don't have to eat the whole package. They are also great for car snacks or on-the-go.
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Foodie Expert
I love them so much you will love them too..................................................................................
kylee p.
Foodie Expert
I've loved these ever since I was a kid! The strawberry are my favorite, but there are other flavors to choose from too.
Michelle M.
Freeport, NY
Foodie Expert
The strawberry flavor was my favorite when I was younger! A very soft texture and when you bite the wafer it melts in your mouth
Pronomita M.
Kent, OH
Wafer is my one of favorite snacks.I like the strawberry flavor most.Its light and not too much sweet
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
Great snacks on the go! Light and tasty and not too sweet! Strawberry is the best flavor!
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Foodie Expert
Pretty good wafers!! Choc tastes a lot better but kiddos love these for snacks!
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
Foodie Expert
I love love love these. But I was wondering if they have any flavors besides chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
Strawberry, Chocolate or Vanilla? Which is your favorite flavor?
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
How many different flavors are there?
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Foodie Expert
Do they have more to chuse from...........................................................................................