BY VOORTMAN

Voortman Mini Strawberry Wafers: Kosher Zero grams trans fats see more...

• Do they have more to chuse from.............................1 Answers
  • I love love love these. But I was wondering if they have ...1 Answers
  • How many different flavors are there?1 Answers
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
These are so delicious I could basically eat the whole box . I love the creamy filling with the crunchy wafer!! These are everything they're supposed to be !!
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
Voortman's Strawberry wafers are a light, tasty snack. My children enjoy these, we take them along on car trips and pack them in our school lunches.
Ashley T.
These strawberry wafers were my favorite as a kid. They also have chocolate and vanilla I think but these are so yummy. I'm craving some now :)
Zofia M.
These taste so good! I like thag they are mini so you don't have to eat the whole package. They are also great for car snacks or on-the-go.
Brandi W.
These are great snacks for kids my daughter loves them she likes the lightness of the wafer, me I think they can be a tad bit too sweet
Michelle M.
Freeport, NY
The strawberry flavor was my favorite when I was younger! A very soft texture and when you bite the wafer it melts in your mouth
kylee p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've loved these ever since I was a kid! The strawberry are my favorite, but there are other flavors to choose from too.
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The strawberry mini wafers are the best and they have a good flavor. I love to melt them in my mouth
Pronomita M.
Kent, OH
Wafer is my one of favorite snacks.I like the strawberry flavor most.Its light and not too much sweet
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
Great snacks on the go! Light and tasty and not too sweet! Strawberry is the best flavor!
Cate F.
Wilmington, NC
I love love love these. But I was wondering if they have any flavors besides chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry
Vicki W.
South Haven , MI
Strawberry, Chocolate or Vanilla? Which is your favorite flavor?
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
How many different flavors are there?
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
Do they have more to chuse from...........................................................................................