BY VOORTMAN

Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
love ginger snaps. goes great with a pumpkin cheesecake dip that's easy to make. voortman has been around forever and have a stigma of being for old people but I love them.
Melony L.
Melony L.
My favorite cookies. I like to dunk them in my coffee. This is always my go to cookie.
Dani B.
Dani B.
These are my dad's favorite cookie. They are small enough to be one good bite of cookie. I'm not the biggest Ginger person but I will eat a few when he gets them. They are crunchy so don't expect a chewy un-cooked cookie!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Oh my gosh, I loveee ginger snaps. They are pretty hard to find since no one I know likes them. :(
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hot Springs, AR
Pretty good cookie, but I like them to be a little softer. Good price point. I have trouble finding these in the store though.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
I love cookies. I am however not a fan of these. I don't like any kind of cookie with ginger at all.
Julie T.
Julie T.
These cookies are great! Love them with a tea or a coffee! Will buy them always. Would recommend them to anyone, not too spicy but has a bite.