BY VOORTMAN

Voortman Fudge Striped Oatmeal Cookies.
Traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Zero grams trans fats!
Non-hydrogenated!
Per serving. see more...

Sara L.
Montebello, CA
These cookies are very similar to grandma's cookies or Tollhouse cookies, the fudge it is what gives it the best flavor. A cup of milk would go perfect with these.
stephanie b.
Porter, TX
These cookies beat out the named brand ones. they are good anytime of the day. My whole family enjoys these with hot coco
Liz C.
Alta Loma , CA
I used to eat these as a kid. They are delicious! Haven't come across them lately but would buy them if I saw them.
Elizabeth J.
Mondovi, WI
These are delicious. I frequently buy them for my fiancé because he just cannot get enough of them. Neither can I! :)
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I grew up with my Grandma giving these to us after church on Sunday's. A great memory. They taste so good!
kizzie N.
El Dorado, AR
I really don't like chocolate on oatmeal they are ok, not my favorite, its just a taste prefrence for me
Bella M.
I used to love these when I was a kid. Would buy them now if I didn't have to be gluten free!
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These cookies are really good.. I love them by themselves or with some hot chocolate! Yummm
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy cookies. If you havnt tried them you should great price try it this is good
LN F.
These were not that good, in my opinion. But you might like them. Give them a try
Bella M.
Would you buy these if they made a gluten free version?
Bianka A.
O sabor das gostas de chocolate é bom?