Voortman Cinnamon Swirl Cookies

by Voortman

Voortman Cinnamon Swirl Cookies.
Voortman cookies, traditional family baking quality guaranteed.
Zero grams trans fats! Per serving.
Non-hydrogenated!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Voortman Cinnamon Swirl Cookies!
How would you rate this product?
These cookies are really good, but it's difficult to find these in certain stores. They're a great snack as a dessert
Winthrop, NY
These crunchy cookies are delicious!! I have only been able to find them at one store and I buy several bags when I see them as they don't always carry them. They are a perfect snack and a good dunking cookie !
Hopatcong, NJ
Someone brought these in at work and they are delicious! They taste like cinnamon sugar and are a little crunchy! Perfect for snacking
Xenia, OH
These look amazing! I would definitely buy them if I saw them at the store! I'm sure my kids would love them

Looking for your answer?