GroceryBakeryvoortmans

Voortman Chocolate Wafers - 10.6oz

by voortmans

Saturated Trans Fat: 6

Iron: 2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Voortman Chocolate Wafers - 10.6oz!
Gillian W.
Madison, WI
One if the few wafer cookie brands that I have found that doesn’t use any dairy. These taste great - not too sweet, and have a really nice crunchy texture. The Chocolate and the Chocolate Hazelnut are my favorite flavors.
Laura S.
Weehawken, NJ
Voortman Chocolate Wafers - 10.6oz uploaded by Laura S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This chocolate wafers are delicious love the flavor of the cocoa. Really great with vainilla ice cream.
Corinne K.
Riverside, CA
I bought these remembering the wafers my parents used to have when I was little and they are so much better. Wafer layered with creamy chocolate! I hadn't purchased from this company before but I can say that I will purchase this again in the future.

Looking for your answer?