BY VOLUSPA VERMEIL

Rich roasted Chestnuts fired and combine with earthy Vetiver, Oakmoss and Amber Slender Petite Glass Candle, Chestnut & Vetiver. see more...

• I have a fairly large room that I would put this in. Do you think t...3 Answers
  • This looks beautiful, but does it have a strong smell?5 Answers
  • I'm so scared to spend so much on a candle. Is it really that much ...1 Answers
  • "Also, this one burns for a long time." in 2 reviews
  • "Love these candles, they smell great and have a higher end look." in 2 reviews
  • "Pretty expensive but it will make your house smell amazing" in 2 reviews
  • "I love the packaging on this product it's very pretty and sexy and the smell is to die for." in 1 review
  • "The scent lasts a long time." in 1 review
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
These are very lovely! I decorate my house with them. And they aren't expensive at all
brandy r.
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
These are beautiful and smell great. Love this scent. Burn for hours. Look so fancy and can make the room as nice or sleek as u want to make it.
Eyniah b.
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
Elise K.
Elise K.
Dallastown, PA
This candle is so beautiful in my living room. The smell is intoxicating. I have gotten so many compliments.
Samira M.
Samira M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the smell and the size but the price is a bit out of my budget for a candle but it's pretty great :)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Tabernacle, NJ
I love Voluspa Candles. They smell great. I always keep one in each of my bathrooms. The scent lasts a long time.
Packrat W.
Packrat W.
These smell sooooooo delicious. The only complaint i have is the price. Pretty expensive but it will make your house smell amazing
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Decorator Expert
This is a gorgeous candle that has such a nice smell. I love to give as housewarming gifts.
Carly s.
Carly s.
Portland , OR
This candle smells so good! It is very fragrant and makes my whole house smell good. Also, this one burns for a long time.
Chastity R.
Chastity R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love these candles, they smell great and have a higher end look. You can find them in marshalls or tj max for a discounted price as well
Staci M.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
This looks beautiful, but does it have a strong smell?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Decorator Expert
I have a fairly large room that I would put this in. Do you think that the scent would be strong enough to notice when you walk in the room? That is what I am looking for. Thank you !
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Newbury, OH
I'm so scared to spend so much on a candle. Is it really that much different than soma or bath and body works candles?
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Hope Mills
What does this smell like