BY VOLUSPA VERMEIL

An Icicle crusted branch of Winter Spruce snapped with hints of Citron, Balsam and Sugar. Mini Metallic Decorative Tin, Branche Vermeil. see more...

Emily G.
Middleton
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells absolutely divine. A very light but sweet rose. Not at all artificial smelling. Voluspa candles in general burn so even and clean. This one is no exception! I also love the packaging. It’s decorative yet modern and goes with many different aesthetics - makes a great gift!
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I got this candle at a spa before. Omgggg let me tell you. It smells amazing. Def my special occasion candles. It smells too good to waste for everyday. Pretty pricey
Becky M.
Love candles this one here doesn't just smell good boot looks very nice and elegant to any room it's put in I recommend getting this
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
I love this candle brand that is so presentable and classy. I definitely love having one as a centerpiece.
Taylor T.
Fenton, MI
Love this product! It super cute and always add decoration to a candle that I put in it!
Jeanne-Renee D.
Surrey, BC
I love these! The tins look so nice and the candles smell so good! I think I will keep the tins to store stuff in when I use up the candles. They're too pretty to throw away.