BY VOLUSPA VERMEIL

Brut Rose Champagne chilled and poured over Cassis Berries and edible White Rose Petals. Diffuser, Champagne Rose. see more...

Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
The smell of this is great when you want to pamper yourself is strong but not over the top it has the right scent
Manhattan,NYC
Diffuse are my favorites i like keeping it my bed room perfect for peaceful sleep.
I like Voluspa Vermeil Diffuser it has long lastin smell.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I enjoy this because the scent is subtle and not overpowering at all. Plus it looks very tasteful and cute.
Katie T.
Katie T.
I like diffusers because they are more of a subtle beauty scent for a room rather than the intense and potentially dangerous quality of candles. Only beneficial in a smaller room like a bedroom though, rather than a living room.
Carla S.
Carla S.
When I was little I always wondered how the house smelled so good and there were no candles around, until I got older and realized my mom used a diffuser. These thing are more safe then lite up candles and they do the job.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Timberlea , Nova Scotia
Diffuser, Champagne Rose - the scent fills the room without the worry of candles either going out or having to watch them. Best alternative to candle
Manhattan,NYC
Don't you think Price are little high.