Voluspa
Santal Vanille Glass Jar Candle 55 oz/ 156 g

VOLUSPA Santal Vanille Glass Jar Candle 5.5 oz/ 156 g

by Voluspa

A candle that has a 100-hour burn time and contains incredible fragrance quality. Fragrance Family: Earthy & WoodyScent Type: Warm WoodsKey Notes: Santal, French Bourbon Vanilla, OudFragrance Description: This candle contains intoxicating, creamy notes of vanilla anchored by warm woody notes of santal to make this fragrance smooth and sensual. As if that weren't enough, Santal Vanille is packaged in gorgeous pearlescent glass as captivating as the fragrance itself. Vanilla lovers, you're welcome. This candle is also is hand poured in the United States using sustainable, ecologically sound, and pesticide-free manufacturing. It is not tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VOLUSPA Santal Vanille Glass Jar Candle 5.5 oz/ 156 g!
Laura B.
VOLUSPA Santal Vanille Glass Jar Candle 5.5 oz/ 156 g uploaded by Laura B.
I like Voluspa candles a lot, especially for their scents but also the beautiful jars. I don’t buy them often, but if i find a sale, I’ll grab some. I was pleasantly surprised with this one. It had a better throw than I expected for such a small sized jar. It smells great in any small to medium area. It definitely smells like vanilla, santal and oud, a combo I didn’t know I would enjoy so much. My husband and I are scented candle junkies - we always have one burning in the evenings in the living room and bedroom. I don’t love the price of these but I am a fan of most of their scent choices, and I’d recommend this one if you like the scents mentioned. I also like to reuse their lovely jars in various ways, they’re just so nice!
Heather C.
This ones a little muskier than I would prefer so it’s not my favourite from this brand. However great if you’re looking for something a bit different from the typical sweet offerings.

Looking for your answer?