Voluspa Mini Reed Diffuser

by Voluspa

#8 in Diffusers

Goji & Tarocco Orange~ Goji Berry, Ripe Mango, and Tarocco Orange. To burn a Voluspa candle is to be introduced to a world of excellence in fragrance and candle light that delights the senses and adds luxe to everyday living. Alcohol free diffuser oil  and reed sticks in an embossed glass jar. Mini Reed Diffuser, Goji & Tarocco Orange.

What’s your favorite reed diffuser? I tried Voluspa but the scent is too faint! Voluspa Mini Reed Diffuser
How long does the oil last?
Voluspa Mini Reed Diffuser - hi has anyone had this and what is the smell like? I was hoping for a oak sweet kind of smell! Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Start your review of Voluspa Mini Reed Diffuser!
Product Highlights
Keeps your whole house smelling wonderful and lasts a very long time!in reviews
Its worth the price because the smell lasts a long time and the product itself is really cute so you can put it on the middle of your table as a centerpiece too!in reviews
I have it on my living room and have received a lot of compliments cause of its wonderful smell.in reviews
Plus they're so unique compared to everything else on the market.in reviews
They have different colors and shapes.in reviews
Nicole  A.
Brooklyn, NY
Voluspa Mini Reed Diffuser uploaded by Nicole  A.
I bought this scent after going to a spa that had it and it smelled wonderful. Now I have one in my room the scent is sparkling rose which smells like sparkling wine and roses. Such a beautiful and girly scent I love it in my room. Will definitely repurchase!
Kika H.
Portland, OR
I actually purchased the Yashioka Gardenia diffuser. I absolutely loved it! It filled my small living room well and also worked really well in the bathroom. It is a heavy floral fragrance so you’ll have to be dedicated to having a purely floral scented room. I also bought the candy which was lovely and long burning. Totally worth the money.
Kristen E.
Wappingers Fl, NY
This diffuser definitely packs a punch! We love the great lavender smell in our livingroom that has lasted for months on-end. A bit expensive but definitely worth the price tag. I love to use the ornate jars afterwards as flower vases!
Laura R.
I looooooove Santiago Huckleberry. It’s by far my favorite fragrance from Voluspa. The smell is 10/10. Unfortunately the reed diffuser just doesn’t…diffuse any of the fragrance. You have to stick your nose in it to get any of the smell, as opposed to the Voluspa Japonica Santiago Huckleberry Large Glass Candle which fills the entire room with fragrance even when unlit. Much better to spend the money on a candle.
Ally G.
Decorator Expert Level 4
1,531 reviews
OBSESSED!! This is gold, smells stronger to me than the candles which I love. This is my all time favorite candle scent. Everything about it is perfect. Like my goodness I was an organic candle maker for a few years and this candle is amazing! Love the fancy Tins and jars they come in as well
Jacee W.
Missoula, MT
I love this scent. It's wonderful for any place in your house. Personally I put mine in out bathroom and a different scent else where. They are so simple and don't give off an over powering scent. It's delightful.
Hannah P.
This scent reminds me of a tropical island getaway, and all the best things about going to a beautiful beach. I love how it makes my home smell (without being too overpowering). I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good scent diffuser!
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
You can smell it in waves, and it great! I've been so surprised by how long it has lasted. The box says 6 months, but it ha been over a year and it's still half full. Definitely worth the price.
Tiara D.
Great reed diffuser! Such great quality and smell. Would highly recommend to my friends.
Amanda J.
Dallas, TX
These candles are my favorite!!!!!!! Very potent with rich smelling sents! There are very few styles I do not like. Packaging is also very pretty! The reed refusers last quite a while! Much longer than cheaper beands
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erin T.
Meppershall
il y a 3 ans
rinka R. il y a 3 ans
Hey I will highly recommend u to buy this product blindly bcz I m using this from 7 years and when I come from the work I put the smell on diffuser after some minutes the smell give me a very refreshing mind that I forgot that I m tired also and if u want to buy then choose the smells of "lavender", green grass, tea tree oil or sandal wood "is just so amazing I hope u will love it when u will use it.