Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesVoluspa
Japonica French Cade & Lavender 3 Wick Candle in Decorative Tin

Voluspa Japonica French Cade & Lavender 3 Wick Candle in Decorative Tin

by Voluspa

Aromatic notes of French cade wood lavender and verbena combine to indulgent effect in this fragrant wax candle housed in a beautifully decorated reusable tin.ulli2H x 5D/liliWeb ID 1770558/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Voluspa Japonica French Cade & Lavender 3 Wick Candle in Decorative Tin!
Jazmin S.
Phoenix, AZ
When I think about my favorite candle, this is the first that comes to mind. It gives off a strong but not overpowering sense and the packaging is so cute. Burns clean and leaves a decorative jar to repurpose and reuse!
Saraya E.
Pensacola, FL
This has such a relaxing, clean, masculine, lavender scent. I love how unique Voluspa candles are. It’s great for the bedroom or next to the tub for some time unwinding. I usually like super strong candles, and this one being medium strengthened makes sense for me because it doesn’t overwhelm me while relaxing.
Alison P.
Leduc County, AB
Voluspa candles are so nice and luxurious feeling! This one is my go to when I’m relaxing in the bath. It comes in a nice sized tin and has three wicks. The scent is there but not overpowering. Can’t wait to try more scents out!
Sarah M.
West Vancouver, BC
I got this as a gift and I must say not only is the packaging beautiful but the scent is serene. This is literally the nicest candle I have ever seen! And thankfully yesterday my random shopping trip payed off because I found out anthropology sells these candles! I can’t wait to get more and try out different scents.

Looking for your answer?