BY VOLUSPA

Create a warming setting in any room of the home with this Japonica Embossed Scented Candle from Voluspa. The coconut wax is infused with goji berry, ripe mango and tarocco orange fragrance notes releasing a sweet and fruity aroma. Contained within a glass embossed vessel with matching lid, place in a bedroom or hallway or give as a gift idea for any occasion. Key features: * Scented candle * Fragrance notes: orange, goji berry, mango * Material: glass * Weight: 397g * Embossed vessel * Coconut wax and cotton wick * More scents available separately see more...

Rachel S.
Athens, GA
Voluspa makes my favorite candles and this is one of my favorite scents they make. It’s a beautiful fruity fragrance but it doesn’t feel heavy and inauthentic. Voluspa is a little pricey but I feel like they last a decent bit. The glass containers are also beautiful and look wonderful sitting out.
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
This is my favorite candle ever!! The jar is so cute and classic and the scent is the best Voluspa scent in my opinion. It’s so refreshing and even puts off a light scent when unlit and uncovered. The store I usually buy them at ran out but I only want them in these glass jars because they look the best! Can not speak highly enough of this product even for the price!
Madison C.
Pleasanton, CA
This is my favorite candle! I absolutely cannot love without it. It is made from coconut wax so it’s completely amazing and right up my alley. It is expensive for a candle but I can promise you it’s worth every penny!