BY VOLUSPA

Composition:   Cassia, Ginger & Ground Clove Inspired by fresh locally grown produce, herbs and spices, a collection of luxe scented candles, designed by VOLUSPA exclusively for Chef James Boyce, is created.  Gourmet culinary concepts are the basis for creative fragrance perfect for the kitchen and home.  Each candle is hand poured and made with natural apricot wax pioneered by VOLUSPA. Hand made in Southern California, USA James Boyce Candle in Wooden Box, Spice Market see more...

• I have 4 cats and I'm just wondering will this cover up t...2 Answers
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this candle. It provides you with a long lasting burn and the scent is so relaxing!
Taylor M.
Mississauga, ON
I absolutely LOVE Voluspa candles and this one is amazing, the scent reminds me of fall and you can definitely smell a hint of Vanilla. For the price of the candle and the long lasting aroma it leaves behind I would really recommend this candle to anyone.
Chrystal B.
Cornelia, GA
I have 4 cats and I'm just wondering will this cover up the oder of the cats I'm i do clean up their box and stuff but the oder still lingers the house how can i get rid of it ?