BY VOLUSPA

Voluspa Panjore Lychee candle is a infused with rich lychee fruit, pear, cassis and a touch of vanilla husk. Burn Time: 85 Hours. Net Weight: 10 Ounces. Dimensions: 4.25" Tall/ 3.5" Diameter. Wick Type: Cotton. Wax Type: Natural Coconut Wax Blend. Fragrance Notes: Sweet pear, tart cassis and warming vanilla husk. Clear Glass Candle, Panjore Lychee. see more...

Voluspa Clear Glass Candle
  • "This one worked great and we got many hours of burn and great scents out of it." in 1 review
  • "i received this candle as a birthday present and loved the scent so much.My whole house smelt great!" in 1 review
  • "I was pretty impressed with the burn time - I don't remember exact numbers but I remember thinking that this candle just kept going and going!" in 1 review
🌸fafa F.
This is one of my all time favorite my best brand in candles ever all the scents are amaziing the smell is great .and look at the cute packaging !!! love it so cute so soft so simple and very attractive .
 I'm addicted to candles I bought it all the time , I was hopping to try more of ur candles I'm beauty addict I own an instagram account so your candles can be in the most of my posts in a decorative way also.I would love to test your products , share it with my followers , give a reviews . and of course influence them to go try it .so please if there is a possibility for a collaboration please contact me I  would be so honored and glade .
Thank you .
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
Best candles!!! They smell amazing and are long lasting. I find that they burn really nice and when you blow out it's not overly smoky .
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
This candle smells amazing and it is so welcoming when you walk into someone's house who has it going. One candle will smell up the whole house. I love this scent and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a homey smelling candle.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This candle smells amazing! I absolutely love it. I burn this almost everyday and it doesn't burn too quick which is very nice. I have recommended this to friends to buy and they love it just as much as I do.
Natália M.
It's a very expensive candle. I got it from Christmas and I can tell you, when mine be over I will get a new one! Lasts forever and the smell after you light it up... Omg! I would definitely recommend!
Love this stuff! I love candles generally but this is so perfect! Long lasting and oh it's smells so good!
Meg P.
Milwaukee, WI
If you've never had a Voluspa candle, drop everything and GO GET ONE! These scents are amazing and so fragrant; burning just one for an hour leaves my home smelling wonderful for hours. I love this candle so so much.
Faye K.
McLean, VA
Beautiful fragrance and jar, but the smell doesn't distribute throughout the room. It's a shame. I really love this smell because it's pleasant and unique, I just wish the rest of my guests in the room could smell it without having to stick their nose in the flame.
Hannah P.
Review for: Clear Panjore Lychee more...
Love, love, love these candles. Out of all other brands, Voluspa candles are my favorite. They're high quality and they carry the best scents. Though they're more expensive than your typical candles, it's worth the splurge as they're also great pieces for home decor!
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Clear Panjore Lychee more...
Laces the house smelling welcoming and cozy. Very beautiful and it's nice to relax and enjoy the aroma.
Edith O.
Upland, CA
I wonder if this candle smells good what does it smell like
Kirstin H.
What does this pink one smell like?
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Does this smell good?????
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
I've never tried this candle brand.Does it produce a distinct and nice fragrance? Also, what is its price point? Thanks!
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
How does it smells? And does the smell lasts?