BY VOLUSPA

Voluspa Panjore Lychee candle is a infused with rich lychee fruit, pear, cassis and a touch of vanilla husk. Burn Time: 85 Hours. Net Weight: 10 Ounces. Dimensions: 4.25" Tall/ 3.5" Diameter. Wick Type: Cotton. Wax Type: Natural Coconut Wax Blend. Fragrance Notes: Sweet pear, tart cassis and warming vanilla husk. Clear Glass Candle, Panjore Lychee. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This one worked great and we got many hours of burn and great scents out of it." in 1 review
  • "i received this candle as a birthday present and loved the scent so much.My whole house smelt great!" in 1 review
  • "I was pretty impressed with the burn time - I don't remember exact numbers but I remember thinking that this candle just kept going and going!" in 1 review
Nat√°lia M.
It's a very expensive candle. I got it from Christmas and I can tell you, when mine be over I will get a new one! Lasts forever and the smell after you light it up... Omg! I would definitely recommend!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
This candle smells amazing and it is so welcoming when you walk into someone's house who has it going. One candle will smell up the whole house. I love this scent and will recommend to anyone who is looking for a homey smelling candle.
Vanda U.
N Ridgeville, OH
Voluspa candles smell unbelievably nice! I purchased this large glass jar candle in the scent Santiago Huckleberry from Anthropologie...They were burning it in the store, and the scent was to-die-for! It has a really nice, clean burn, and lasts a really long time. The scent fills the room very nicely, without being too overpowering. The price is a tiny bit high, but I don't mind it, as the quality is definitely A++
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
Review for: Clear Panjore Lychee more...
Not only am I a sucker for anything pink, but I love candles. I was pretty impressed with the burn time - I don't remember exact numbers but I remember thinking that this candle just kept going and going! It has quickly become one of my favorite brands and scents of candle!
Hannah P.
Review for: Clear Panjore Lychee more...
Love, love, love these candles. Out of all other brands, Voluspa candles are my favorite. They're high quality and they carry the best scents. Though they're more expensive than your typical candles, it's worth the splurge as they're also great pieces for home decor!
Faye K.
McLean, VA
Beautiful fragrance and jar, but the smell doesn't distribute throughout the room. It's a shame. I really love this smell because it's pleasant and unique, I just wish the rest of my guests in the room could smell it without having to stick their nose in the flame.
Meg P.
Milwaukee, WI
If you've never had a Voluspa candle, drop everything and GO GET ONE! These scents are amazing and so fragrant; burning just one for an hour leaves my home smelling wonderful for hours. I love this candle so so much.
Brandi N.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have the Bella Sucre which smells ahhhmazing! They burn for what seems like forever, and they come in the most gorgeous jars. Their prices are comparable to Yankee Candle, but I tend to like these more. I definitely prefer the coconut wax. It definitely burns cleaner.
Cortny R.
Spring, TX
The candles smell great, and the jars are so cute! once my candle is done burning, I clean the jar out and reuse it. I have one on my desk with pens in it, and others throughout the house with flowers, and other miscellaneous things in them for decoration.
Emily B.
I love these candles! I first smelled them at Anthropologie and fell in love with the scent. This candle lasts for a long time and it quickly fills the room with the scent. I also love the design of the jar - it makes a great accent in my kitchen!
Edith O.
Upland, CA
I wonder if this candle smells good what does it smell like
Kirstin H.
What does this pink one smell like?
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Does this smell good?????
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
I've never tried this candle brand.Does it produce a distinct and nice fragrance? Also, what is its price point? Thanks!
Melissa H.
Rochelle Park , NJ
How does it smells? And does the smell lasts?