BY VOLUSPA

Santiago Huckleberry~ Ripe Huckleberry, Vanilla, and Crushed Sugar Cane. To burn a Voluspa candle is to be introduced to a world of excellence in fragrance and candle light that delights the senses and adds luxe to everyday living. A 3-wick coconut wax candle in a beautiful decorative tin. 3 Wick Decorative Tin, Santiago Huckleberry. see more...

Voluspa 3 Wick Decorative Tin
  • "They are pricey, but the price tag is worth every penny if you enjoy aromatherapy fragrances, and candles." in 4 reviews
  • "Lots of different scents and love them all, especially after the first one was so great!" in 2 reviews
  • "My husband isn't a huge fan becuase it bothers his sinuses and it does leave a bit of black smoke residue behind. " in 1 review
  • "I like this new product." in 1 review
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
These are the best most affordable 3 wick lux candles! The smells are amazing! Mossu Bamboo is my favorite. They burn a long time and the scent is nice and strong while also lingering in the home for a good amount of time.
Aby L.
Oregon
This is one of my absolute favorite candles that I own! First of all, Voluspa is an amazing candle company! Second, this candle’s scent is amazing! It has a warm grapefruit smell that is absolutely amazing! I love that this candle is in a tin because I can keep the tin and reuse it later, and I don’t have to worry about the tin getting too hot when burning the candle. Additionally, I like the three wicks and I think it makes for a very classy look. I highly recommend checking out Voluspa candles in general, but definitely check out this one!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These are great quality candles and they smell amazing! They don’t bother my allergies and they make the house smell really nice! They aren’t the cheapest but they last a long time and are definitely worth it! This is the only brand I buy now!
McKenna B.
Frisco, TX
My favorite candle brand to purchase. I love Baltic Amber, but there are several others that I want to try. Anthropologie has almost every scent. The only con is that they are a bit pricey, but the scent is strong and it smells great
Katie B.
Roswell, GA
I love this candle! The perfect size to last a long time and really fills the whole room with the scent. One of my favorites is French Cade and Lavender for a light and airy scent!
Tian L.
My favorite brand of candle. It's a mix of apricot and coconut wax. The scents are sophisticated and the 3 wick Tins are the strongest throwers in this candle brand. They burn for about 60 hours. I am currently burning chestnut and vetiver. Highly recommend.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love this brand of candles. They have amazing scents and their candles ben evenly and last incredibly long for their sizes. I've been coveting one of the extra big ones, but it's over $200... So one day I'll get my hands on one!
Amanda B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've learned over time that pricier candles are the only way to go and the Voluspa is one of the best! Its burns nice and even without giving off a cloud of black smoke (as long as you keep the wicks trimmed back). All of the Voluspa scents are lovely and not overly strong.
Amanda S.
Charlotte, NC
These candles smell absolutely delicious. They are the only brand of candle I will buy. The aroma fills the room. I get so many compliments on how they smell and how cute the tin is. We sell them at my place of employment and I love telling people how great they are.
Megan K.
Little Elm, TX
I love these candles. I thought they were a little over priced, even for the smell, but once I lit one of these guys it was literally amazing! Def worth every penny! Lots of different scents and love them all, especially after the first one was so great!
Cassandra B.
Tampa, FL
How long does this product last? Does it "Cover" or "eliminate" odor?
daws s.
Ottawa, ON
how much do these usually cost? they look super chic!