BY VOLUSPA

2 Wick Candle Tin Made with Natural Apricot & Coconut wax. Hand poured Luxury candle. Fragrance: Ripe citron grapefruit with a juicy pink center is layered with tart cassis and a heart of subtle rose. 50 Hour Burn Time 2 Wick Candle in Decorative Tin, Pink Citron see more...

Vidhi A.
Review for: Pink Citron more...
This is a great candle. Bought it from Nordstrom and it lasts longer than I had expected. I bought it on sale so it was good deal. I am looking to finding more of these candles. I love using it in the bedroom as the smell isn’t ultra strong.
Frances M.
Long beach , CA
Review for: Suede Blanc more...
This is my favorite candle is smells so good.. the cedar and leather smell is Devine. It’s very effective, and creates a intimate mood. The are pricey but burn a long time and they use great quality of essential oil and coconut wax for cleaner burning, so honestly your are paying for the quality.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
This candle smells amazing! And, it makes your house smell amazing (but not overpowering). Suede blanc is a clean, crisp scent reminiscent of men's cologne- it's not flowery or fruity, but clean and masculine. Whenever I have guests I always light one of these and everyone always asks what the scent is and where to find it.
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
These were given to me as a gift from my fiances sister. I love the smell of this brand! I believe they carry them at stores like anthropologie and I have also seen them at smaller boutiques like Pigment. The scent is not too sweet not too musky, very refreshing scent! Can't get enough of these candles!
Susana T.
Laredo, TX
This brand has some amazing scents that fill in the room, the candles burn evenly and the throw is
Really good. I also like the decorative tin, they look nice on every room! You can get many scents on sale now on the voluspa pg, so grab some!
Janki T.
Worth the price but buy on sale. I got 3 full size candles from Nordstrom during the anniversary sale. These burn evenly and scents are mild but candles are strong enough to scent approx 1000 sq ft.
Geeta I.
These are one of my favorite candle brands. They are made of a soy wax blend with lead free wicks, so they burn cleanly. They tend to burn fairly evenly, and the throw for the candles can fill an entire room. The scents are sophisticated and can suit a variety of tastes. They last a very long time too, they burn for at least 40 hours. My favorite scent is Laguna, it smells like an ocean breeze. I highly recommend these!
Sara H.
Peyton, CO
Great non traditional and unique scents. The candles burn well, too. I dislike the hefty price tag, though. That is the only deterrent from having me buy these more often. This is a once in awhile splurge for me, especially around the holidays, but in the meantime, I buy less expensive candles from chain stores.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
Voluspa candles are amazing! I love the smells that they have to offer. This being one of my favorites. I believe that these candles are made out of coconut oil as well so when they burn you don't have to worry about harsh toxins. Their price isn't very competitive though. They are a bit pricey.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
My favorite candle in all the land. The Suede Blanc is a scent that I refer to as "sexy man scent". Smells a little like a fresh men's cologne. The throw is great and it's made from coconut oil, so no nasties in the air. It burns smooth and always firms up nicely after.
Jennifer E.
Bristol, PA
How much are these candles and where do you find them?
Olivia M.
Hope Mills
What does this smell like
Lauren L.
What is your favorite Voluspa scent?