BY VOLUSPA

2 Wick Candle Tin Made with Natural Apricot & Coconut wax. Hand poured Luxury candle. Fragrance: Springy Lichen Moss and Clean Aqua Notes are Layered onto Rich Indian Vetiver 50 Hour Burn Time 2 Wick Candle in Decorative Tin, Lichen & Vetiver see more...

shauncherae F.
I nice, clean autumn smell. I was looking for something that reminded me of the season that didn’t smell like pumpkin spice and this fit the bill. And it has a strong scent.

It’s not a cheap candle but it is worth the money.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
One of my fave candles. It has strong smell and burns cleanly. I would've given it a 5 star if it came in glass container. I am not a fan of tin containers for candles. However, I do like the tin design. Nice touch to your decor.
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
Olha quanta sofisticação , charme e elegância em um só produto . adoraria ter uma vela dessa em minha casa .
Kirsten M.
I LOVE these candles and they are super cute on the outside which makes them perfect for decorating. They are not cheap but I love the scents.