Volupte Sheer Candy

YSL Volupte Sheer Candy 12

Would you repurchase this lip balm? I’m really looking into buying this product and want to know if it’s worth it, because it’s definitely a splurge.
Do you find this worth it?
Is this a new product? It was hard to find info online about it
Start your review of Volupte Sheer Candy!
Product Highlights
...The pigmentation in each shade is to die for. It's moisturizing, doesn't dry out your lips, and has a nice little gloss effect. I've noticed you can get two different looks depending on how you apply it: either by gliding it on or dabbing it. I'm a dabber. There is a perfect, signature shade for every skin tone. The packaging is incredible...and it just looks so damn good in your purse makeup case. Anytime I whip out my YSL to apply, I feel like everyone is watching me. Only negative I can think of is the smell and taste. Kind of like old-lady smell and plastic taste...but whatever, when I wear it, I know I look good. in reviews
Paula D.
Woodinville, WA
Volupte Sheer Candy uploaded by Paula D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2 - Tease Me Pink
This is one of my favorite lip balm. It smells so good and makes my lips so soft. I would buy it again and again.
Jenna H.
Canton, NC
Volupte Sheer Candy uploaded by Jenna H.
Review for: 12 - Coral Incandescent
This lipstick was my game changer! I’m sure it sounds skeptical that lipstick could be such a confidence booster but it’s true! I never wore lipstick as I felt it dried my lips out and I was addicted to chapstick. The oils used by YSL are SUPER hydrating! I’ve used their rouge volupté shine lipstick balm for 6 years and stand by the product 100%. The packaging is beautiful and if you order from their website, you can have it engraved.
I'm F.
Thornhill , ON
Volupte Sheer Candy uploaded by I'm F.
Review for: 12 - Coral Incandescent
Volupte Sheer Candy One of the best lip balm and even lipstick that i’ve ever had! Although it’s a bit pricy, it still worth the price . It has a very soft and creamy finish on lips with berry scent that feels so delicious! I love the natural sheer that also gives my lips a bit plump !
Hillary H.
Review for: 1 - Dream Me Nude
I almost was going to return this before trying due to the color BUT it really is a nude color that highlights the natural color of my lips. The product goes on and feels just like a lip balm with great shine and just a hint of color. Of course the pomegranate smell is amazing. The lasting time is about the same as any other not matte lip product but since its virtually error-proof to apply, I can do so throughout the day and it isn't an issue. Highly recommend if you want a nice splurge for yourself of a friend as this shade can fit anyone's lip color.
Christin O.
Brooklyn, NY
I am in loved with these tinted lip balm. the colors are sheer but gives a bit of color to the lips. it is hydrating and doesn't dry out my lips. the shade Desire Me pink and Try Me Berry are my favorite on the go colors.
Elise L.
Drexel Hill , PA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: 11 - Play Me Fuchsia
The packaging on this is a stunner. I love the tinted lip balm it leaves a minty sensation on your lips and you feel plumping action. The color is gorgeous too, totally worth the splurge for luxury
Elizabeth G.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 6 - Touch Me Red
Omg! I’m not much of a red lipstick gal, but this lipstick is a game changer! At least for me! It smells great, it’s super hydrating. But what I love most is it’s buildable! You can have a subtle red tint or build up to a bold red! It’s wonderful!
liv.4.today X.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2 - Tease Me Pink
I’m not so much a fan of Lipton’s and if I want to lip balm I want something colorless because my lips get chapped around the lip line so if I put this on it it looks like I completely missed my lips and that looks silly
Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
Review for: 3 - Call Me Rose
I bought 3 Call Me Rose in the Tint-In-Balm and I love it. These balms are so comfortable on the lips. The Call Me Rose color gives a medium bright pink wash to the lips. Definitely an easy, everyday lip product you can throw on and run out the door. It always looks and feels great. Yves Saint Laurent is an expensive brand, but the quality is there. The packaging is also so luxurious and beautiful. Highly recommend!!!
Lisa G.
Volupte Sheer Candy uploaded by Lisa G.
Review for: 3 - Call Me Rose
Got as a free sample from sephora.com with my order This lip balm feels and smells amazing. The smell is actually a little off off putting though, there’s really no reason for lip balm to be this heavily perfumed. I’d like the scent to be milder. Also the color, disclaimer I didn’t get to choose the color because it was the only one for the sample but when they say bubble gum pink they’re not kidding. It’s super bright. I looked through the colors online and they’re all punchy pinks except for maybe two reddish tones. I’d like a neutral color option. I wish this ran with peach and brown tones as well because I won’t go out with my lips this bright pink. It’s an in the house lip balm. And then the price. It’s just too expensive to justify spending that much on lip balm.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...