Volumea Volumizing Shampoo For Fine Limp Hair by Rene Furterer for Unisex - 1.69 oz Shampoo

BY RENE FURTERER

Volumea Volumizing Shampoo For Fine Limp Hair by Rene Furterer for Unisex 1.69 oz Shampoo see more...

Emily M.
this shampoo is great and smells really good. It’s so lightweight and does help give volume. it’s mostly good for really fine, limp hair that just needs some extra love. I think it’s such a great shampoo!!!
Rebecca M.
Beaverton , OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone! It’s one of my fave! And it’s not too expensive
Erika K.
Silver Spring/ Maryland
It's really a nice product. One of mu favorite. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's works well with my hair
Tina T.
Miami
 I love this shampoo but it’s really hard to find.  I resorted to buying it on eBay as they no longer sell it at Sephora. It doesn’t get the attention it deserves. It’s an amazing shampoo for fine hair tends to be flat & prone to breakage. The only problem is the bottles don’t have much product compared to the competition. Can get expensive.
Valentina L.
Shampoo of good size, does not dry it and it causes itching or dandruff. It is for daily use and with a rich aroma. I love.
Max H.
Canterbury
I think product very worth what you pay for it and would definitely recommend i my friend!