Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lipcolor 640 TANTALIZING TOFFEE (PACK OF 2) BY MAYBELLINE

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Ladies, you no longer have to long for full, plump lips! Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lipcolor is infused with collagen to plump up your lips and give you the full pout you've always wanted. Collagen + cream color. Collagen formula with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna D.
Anna D.
Kenmore
I enjoy this lip product. It's not the most smooth and buttery application, but for the price it is pretty pigmented. It seems to last a long time before I need to apply again. There is a wide range of colors but I would like them to expand on their nudes collection for all skin tones
Nadiya D.
Nadiya D.
Saint Paul
These colors are alright but I love the formula the formula is so good it met my expectations but it might not meet others because they are a little bit on the oily side but it felt really good on my lips and it's very easy to apply I recommend this to people with dry lips
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Fleming island
Mabelline lip color shades always stay on all day. You might have to re apply after eating/drinking for trust can fade the color a little bit but its moisturizing and the colors are vibrant with shine and color. I'm definitely a fan of mabelline and will continue to use it
Liviet A.
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
 This lipstick are a good product  you can also use these as a bronzer or also as a eyeshadow  they to last a long time on your lips I wish they could come all would be a big bundleof different colors in a package I bought these at target and yes I would buy these again
Karleigh S.
Karleigh S.
Saegertown
Maybelline always gives you a bang for your buck. This lipstick line defoniately is affordable and glides on well for the lips. This product went beyond my expectations and I love the feeling of this on my lips. I would say you should try this product.
Madison V.
Madison V.
Whitsett
 I love this product!  It doesn't cause any lines or anything really it just is very affordable. Some of their lipsticks or like a luxury lipsticks it feels like and you can buy these at any drugstore. I would recommend this to people who have dry lips.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Joliet
Love this product would buy this again in the future. I got it at Walmart and it was around 8 bucks not so bad. It did meet my expectations the color was nice. Maybe to put a little more product would be nice. I would buy agInv though. Great products.
Lizzie B.
Lizzie B.
Arlington
These lipsticks are so gorgeous. They definitely fought my eye and met my expectations greatly! I love the finish of these and they are so easy to apply and use! I use these almost everyday, I would definitely recommend these lipsticks to anyone!
sonya k.
sonya k.
Great product highly recommend. Packaged very nicely and came fast. Easy to apply and use. Will definitely be purchasing this product again. Go buy, it will not disappoint.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Prospect Hill, NC
This is a pretty good product. I just do not think it is worth the money you have to pay for it. It feels good on your lips but it really doesn't last long enough.