Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
Ladies, you no longer have to long for full, plump lips! Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lipcolor is infused with collagen to plump up your lips and give you the full pout you've always wanted. Collagen + cream color. Collagen formula with...
Parissia E.
Parissia E.
Bretton woods, NH
June 21, 2017, 9:49 a.m.
Review for: Volume XL Seduction Plumping Lipcolor 640 TANTALIZING TOFFEE (PACK OF 2) BY MAYBELLINE
This is an amazing product the smell is great with texture and feel to this project is great I would definitely recommend this to anyone I feel like this is great for all skin types.
Maria E.
Maria E.
June 21, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Did not really like this product. I would not purchase again just in my opinion I didn't realize it was a Plumping lipstick. Did feel tingly sensation on lips
Sierra N.
Sierra N.
Springfield
June 20, 2017, 11:53 p.m.
Obsessed with this bad boy! Very affordable, convienant, and long lasting. If you don't have this already, I highly recommend you go out & purchase it!
Yairin M.
Yairin M.
June 20, 2017, 7:48 p.m.
I like this for every day use and it's so cute and it does the job and cheap but good formula too In my opinion
Kambree P.
Kambree P.
Hanover
June 22, 2017, 1:18 a.m.
I use a lot of maybelline lip stick. Only the white on though. It easy to use. It not hard at all. I love them
Maria Eduarda S.
Maria Eduarda S.
Orlando, FL
April 20, 2017, 9:47 p.m.
I used it and it kept on my mouth during 20hr I went to a party, drank some stuff and that still was on my mouth! It's really easy to apply and comfortable! I recommend because it helped me and I like it!
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI
June 21, 2017, 3:46 p.m.
Great product would definitely use again need to make a purchase of the soon would recommend to everybody that I know they would all love it as well
Leandra F.
Leandra F.
June 21, 2017, 3:44 p.m.
Simplesmente amei ele,super lindo,cor maravilhosa e cobertura ótima ,não craquela cabe no bolso e deixa a mac bem mais bonita