Volume Shampoo

by Biomega

Revitalizes fine, limp, thinning hair with a volumizing infusion of lightweight omega-rich nutrients and gugo bark extract.

Water\u002FEau, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Fragrance\u002FParfum, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Entada Phaseolosides (Gugo) Bark\u002FSeed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Seed Oil, Colocassia Esculenta (Taro) Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Seed Oil, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Chlorella Pyrenoidosa (Algae) Extract, Plankton Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Amodimethicone, Quaternium-95, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Polyquaternium-39, Propylene Glycol, PPG-5 Ceteth-20 Glycereth-26, C12-14 Sec-Pareth-5, C12-14 Secpareth-7, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-69, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Glycereth-26, Propanediol, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Glycoldistearate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Volume Shampoo!
Mandy B.
Pittsburgh, PA
For a sulfate-free shampoo, this is great. It washes well and feels like it gets hair really clean. It almost washes as well as a clarifying shampoo, which is great for those of us with oily hair. But it doesn't fade color or anything, so it's the best of both worlds.
tori S.
My go to shampoo. It is good for my hair and it makes me hair healthy. Helps reduce frizz and makes it feel clean. Never makes my hair oily. It is my number 1 shampoo I recommend to everyone that’s asks what I use.
Lauren H.
Kansas City, MO
I really liked this shampoo, but i have very fine, dry, damaged hair and i also have hair extensions. So volume shampoo isn’t the best for my hair and i had to stop using it. But all in all, it’s a great volume shampoo if that’s what you’re looking for!! I’d highly recommend this for healthy hair!

Looking for your answer?