BY VOLOVITAMINS

Volo Energy Isn't About Exercising With Endurance Or Accomplishing More. It's About Feeling Great, No Matter What's Ahead Of You. We've Taken Our Proprietary Blend Of Vitamins, Minerals And Seventeen Different Fruits And Added Just The Right Amount Of Natural Energy Boosters, Including A Full Complement Of B Vitamins And Essential Amino Acids. These Energizing Nutrients Help Both Body And Mind Power Through The Toughest Workouts Or Those Mid-Afternoon Slumps And Recover More Quickly And More Completely. Volo Energy Is Ultra-Portable, Has No Added Sugar, And Is Ready When You Are. Just Dissolve A Pack In A Glass Of Water Or Juice And Enjoy A Fresh, Delicious Way To Hydrate Your Body And Give It The Nutrients It Needs- No Matter What Lies Ahead. Our Name Comes From Italian, Meaning "To Fly". An We're Sure That Volo Vitamins Is The Easiest, Quickest, Tastiest Way To Get All The Things Your Body Needs To Do Just That. No Preservatives Dairy Free 12 Essential Vitamins, Minerals &Amp; Amino Acids Formulated With Medical Doctors Not Processed With Or Around Peanuts 17 Fruit Blends Just 5 Calories All-Natural Ingredients No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners Gluten Free &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I received this in my DailyGoodie box and I was so let down. I have been searching high and low for vitamin packs to put in my drink that taste good, but give me all the vitamins I need. I had my mom try this too to help me describe the “citrus” taste and realized this tastes like an orange Fred Flintstone chewable in powder form. They were not good and neither is this.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received these in June’s Daily Goodie Box. These were just ok. I wasn’t a big fan of the taste. It reminded me of flintstones Vitamins crushed up. But a little sweeter. I wouldn’t purchase these again.
Nita F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this sample of Volo vitamins energy packet in berry flavor from dailygoodiebox.com I gave this product 3 stars because it didn't boost my energy at all, however, the flavor is awesome. The flavor totally wakes up a glass/bottle of water. It's also good for the body because it's fill of vitamins. Would I purchase this myself? It's very likely because it's flavor and I can get my vitamins, but I wouldn't but if I were solely looking for an energy booster.
Suzanne P.
I must admit that I am not a big fan of vitamin packs that you add to your water because I have yet to have a good experience. Most vitamin packs are gritty and do not mix well. They are also bitter. These Volo Vitamin packs are just the same. They do not mix well and they are bitter. You can taste the vitamins. The taste is ok, but not that great. However, there is a bit of flavor and because it contains vitamins and energy boosters, it really works well to provide energy. Each pack is sugar free with no artificial flavors or sweeteners. Each pack contains only 5 calories as well as a blend of vitamins, minerals, and seventeen different fruits. In addition, it contains natural energy boosters, including B vitamins and essential amino acids.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This vitamin will come in handy when you need extra energy for the day. It's packed with real vitamins, fruits, and natural energy boosters. Although I didn't like its taste, which smelled and tasted like medicine by the way when I mixed it with my favorite juice, the taste tamed down a little, so it's bearable for me to drink. The good thing about it was, it really did gave me energy for my whole day of things ahead.
Elissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I can't have caffeine as it makes me jittery and gives me anxiety. This stuff gives you energy, plus some, without the effects caffeine does! Tastes ok--not thrilled about it--but it works! I drank it in the morning, it lasted all day! I even had to take something to take me fall asleep at night because it was still affecting me. Awesome!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love little packets like this! They are perfect for on the go and packing them to school, travel, or work. This is an all natural energy drink that has no sugar and is only 5 calories! It is a great alternative to coffee. They are quite expensive a sample 4 pack is $4.50!
Ana C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recommend this Volo Energy becouse is so good with water and juice, i think it works becouse give me the vitamins Which I do not get in food, its taste is like vitamins. As far as the packaging is very comfortable because I can take the envelopes and take them with me to work.