Volkswagen 7H0065110 Luggage Net

by Volkswagen

Manufacturer Part Number: 7H0065110

Item model number: 7H0065110

Original Volkswagen

Product Description: So that everything stays where it should: The genuine Volkswagen luggage net allows objects to be transported in the boot without slipping. This is fitted fast and simple using hooks on for attaching to points.

Item Weight: 381 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Volkswagen 7H0065110 Luggage Net!
Pamela G.
Summerville, SC
Flexible and sturdy. Prevents any of my bags from falling out of when I open my trunk.
Christina O.
These work pretty well my complaint is cant fit very much under it. Makes it pretty pointless to use it at all in my opinion
Trishelle S.
Chicago , IL
This item holds of my belongs when installed properly. It did meet my expectations. Can easily get a whole in the luggage net.
mike E.
Works great to keep stuff from rolling around in the back, in my car you can set it up several different ways. The versatility is fantastic. I use it all the time for a spare water bottle and some car accessories.
Reba S.
Cherryville, NC
It holds my groceries in place and I don’t have to worry about things rolling all over the place
Kimberly V.
San Jose, CA
Awesome product great for for storage helps you stay on track gets tangles pretty easily

Looking for your answer?