Volition Saints Row The Third: The Full Package uploaded by Sammantha G.

BY VOLITION

William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
Good stupid fun. First of all, the story is fantastic and the sheer amount of things that you can do in this game are astounding. My only complaint about the game would be that it may need to focus on keeping players playing instead of making the game more expansive. I feel like I only cracked the surface once I stopped playing it. I just could not keep jumping though hoops. Sure a lot of these games inside of the game where fun, they just seemed like arbitrary hoops I had to jump through, even though they all looked, sounded and played amazingly.
Sammantha G.
Sammantha G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I dislike that so many people just see Saints Row as a GTA clone. These games are so much fun. I really love this one best out of the four I've played. If you want an open world sandbox game where you can customize your character I highly recommend this game.
Kelsey  R.
Kelsey R.
Its a great open play game. There is a lot of customization in the game which makes it fun and the story lone is just amazing.
Denice R.
Denice R.
My brother plays this and tells me is very good or in his words alright he says he really likes the aspects of choosing what your character wears and also that he can ride in cars , and be able to buy weapons and other things for his character
Ally L.
Ally L.
I enjoy playing Saints row. It is a nice feature of the game when you are able to choose your character's outfits too.
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus , OH
My son seems to like this game series. He said it's fun as it's about a street gang that takes on the world, sort of. It's funny in that is has a lot of pop culture and street stuff parodies and jokes. As you make you way through the world, fights, racing, etc.
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Troy, Mo
Is this as good as the second one?