BY VOLITION

Jana L.
Exeter, NH
Great game. It is similar to GTA but a little more inappropriate - using adult oys as weapons for example. I personally like GTA 5 better but Saints Row was much better than GTA 4. I would recommend this game to people who like games like GTA. It has a high replayability and the characters are cool.
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
FUN GAME, YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOU CHARACTER TO YOUR LINKING. PLAY FREE AND START FIGHTS WITH ENEMY GANGS MEMBERS FOR FOLLOW THE STORY LINE AND GAIN RESPECT AND MONEY FROM MISSIONS
Chasity V.
Memphis, TN
One of the best, fun, exciting game that you'll play its very interesting and will keep you busy lol. even my boyfriend recommend people to buy this game.
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
I love this game. It is so much fun. It is a 3rd person shooter game which is my favorite. Worth getting!
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
One of my favorite packs! Saints row has hours of endless fun. the concept of the game is awesome
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this game so much! It's like GTA but much more inappropriate and funny!