Volition Beauty Strawberry C-Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL

by Volition Beauty

A brightening serum powered by strawberry-derived vitamin C for noticeable radiance, hydration, and even-toned skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Pores, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Strawberry Fruit and Seed Extract: Help brighten dull skin, unclog pores, and remove excess oil- Kakadu Plum: Helps reinforce luminosity and reduce appearance of redness- Hyaluronic Acid: Promotes skin elasticity for plump, hydrated skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Volition Beauty's Innovator, Varika, dared to ask, "What if your most powerful source of Vitamin C wasn't from an orange?" Inspired by Marilyn Monroe's beauty hack of rubbing strawberries on her skin, Varika did the same and was in awe of the benefits. This berry is the new go-to for vitamin C.Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Has any noticed a reduction in acne scars? Also how does this compare to the Sunday Riley CEO serum?
Does this work with sensitive skin?
How does this serum compare to other vitamin c serums ?
Start your review of Volition Beauty Strawberry C-Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL!
Delano, CA
A pretty nice serum! I would say you can see results but in time. I deducted 1 star due to the TACKINESS that comes after applying this serum. Make sure you have enough time to have this absorb prior to moving into your next skincare steps! Other than that, theres no pilling and very easy to incorporate into your routine!
Oily, Sensitive / Large Pores, Sensitivity, Scarring / Dark Circles
Waldorf, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I was not nearly as impressed with this as I was hoping to be. It wasn't very hydrating, & I didn't notice a brightening effect. I admit I may not have used it long enough to let any brightening take place, it was around 2 weeks. It just wasn't working for me, & left my skin too dry after application.
Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Amarillo, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this serum. It felt amazing on my skin. I wish it disable my skin feel a little firmer but that's personal preference. The dropper on this product I loved! I could a while dropper full of product and it would get my entire face perfectly.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles
San Jose, CA
Volition Beauty Strawberry C-Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Jodie D.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I’m not even kidding, I can notice after a few days of consistent use my skin is plump, brighter and hydrated. The pump is honestly one of the worst I’ve ever used, but I just dump the product right into my hand. Will be repurchasing my 2nd bottle since I haven’t found a dupe yet 🙃
waddell
Skin type: oily, acne- prone Felt lovely on the skin made my skin feel so soft. I found the dropper packaging to be a little annoying it was a little tricky to get the product sometimes.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
los angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I like it but I don’t know how effective it is. I have azelic acid, niacinamide, and good genes so Idk exactly what is doing the most work. That said I do see a big reduction in redness and scars. So i would recommend it.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads
Cockeysville, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I hate the pump on this. I always have to go back at least 4-5 times before it got suck into the tube to get some product out. It's ok, I don't really see a difference on my skin.
Washington , DC
Volition Beauty Strawberry C-Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Lusine S.
What can go wrong with STRAWBERRY 🍓 + HYALURONIC ACID , right ? It’s really provides super hydration and I also saw brightening effect of it. Absorbs nicely into the skin and smells delicious. I love having this new addition to my skincare routine.Volition Beauty Strawberry C-Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL is Clean by Sephora!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Calgary, AB
Volition Beauty Strawberry C-Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Mesha C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I must say that I'm a bit tossed in-between giving this a 4 or a 5 star but did settle for a 4-star - here are the reasons why: I love this product because after a few days of using it, I must say that the redness from some of my pimple scars has lightened so much that I'm in a bit of shock! It has definitely brightened up my skin. Not to mention, the scent of this serum is very yummy: au naturel; imagine freshly squeezing juice out of strawberries! I have to admit I was expecting a rather 'fake' scent but nope, not here! I think this serum might have helped a little bit with my excess oil production as my skin is not as oily and in fact just a tad bit drier the next morning (moisturize people!). It's also a sight for sore eyes if you're a fan of pastel pink and a sucker for a frosted glass bottle. Cons? Well personally I found the serum just a bit on the tackier side. You really have to allow around 5 mins for it to completely be absorbed. I've experienced piling (even though it felt dry & I thought it's all soaked up). Not too sure if it's due to the oil I am using on top of it (Herbivore Emerald Cannabis Sativa Hemp Seed Moisture Glow Oil). As mentioned above, I don't really feel as if my skin is completely hydrated due to the hyaluronic acid. Therefore I'm a bit skeptical about the hydration claims. Personally I wouldn't mind purchasing this again since I've seen quite an effective brightening effect after only a short few days & my skin looks much better and there's a bit of a glow. As for whether I think it's the best Vitamin C serum on the market, I'm not too sure.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Scarring / Dark Circles
Volition Beauty Strawberry C-Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Elissa E.
Purchased at: Sephora
This definitely has brighten my skin! Has drastically faded my dark spots. Feels a little sticky going on, but doesn’t last long. It absorbs really quickly. I definitely recommend!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daly City, CA
5 months ago
I have a question about the Volition Beauty Strawberry C-Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL. I’ve always heard that vitamin c is an unstable substance that breaks down quickly when exposed to sunlight, and should therefore be stored in a solid container (instead of something see-through.) Does that also apply to this serum?
Jasmine R. • 5 months ago
I think that the glass is thick enough that it should be able to protect the ingredients inside, it’s a rather thick bottle