Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum

by Volition Beauty

Meet Mother Nature's moisture magnet. This superfood-powered serum delivers superior hydration and minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines. Our hydrating skin savior is well equipped to give you the skin of your dreams.

Snow Mushrooms can hold nearly 500 times their weight in water, creating a surge of hydration and locking it in long-term. A natural multi-tasker, this magic mushroom filters out free radical damage and helps promote cell renewal which fights premature skin aging. It aids in skin’s natural collagen production, minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Meet the new Holy Grail of skincare ingredients.

Thirsty Skin? This cocktail of nutrient-rich ingredients leaves the skin dewy, radiant and healthy. Marine Sea Water detoxifies skin, reduces shine and minimizes the appearance of pores. Watermelon and Apple Extracts are excellent sources of Vitamin C and A, which plump and brighten. Lentil Extract, rich in Vitamin B5, soothes, smooths and retains moisture resulting in softer, clearer, firmer skin.

- Hydrates and improves moisture retention
- Minimizes the appearance of pores and redness
- Contains collagen-boosting properties
- Improves overall skin texture

-Snow Mushroom: Delivers exceptional hydration while locking it in for long-term retention.
-Marine Water: Detoxifies skin, reduces shine, and minimizes the appearance of pores.
-Watermelon and Apple Extracts: Excellent sources of vitamins C and A; brighten the look of skin.
-Lentil Extract: Rich in vitamin B5; soothes, smooths the look of skin, and retains moisture, resulting in softer, clearer, firmer-looking skin.

Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Propanediol, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa(Argan) Kernel Oil, Sea Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) FruitExtract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Usage:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply a pea-size amount to cover entire face, neck, and décolletage.
-Apply twice daily.

Precautions:
-For external purposes only.
-Avoid direct contact with eyes.

OMG love this! May we please try this product to review? My teenage daughters wants to start a YouTube and Instagram about beauty! :) We are hosting biweekly Pampering Events with young ladies and women to try new products for promotion. Thank you so much. This is a dream come true!?
Pros & cons on Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum ? Wondering how it compares to other similar products and if it really makes a difference.
What other serums do you use with this one?
Start your review of Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum!
Carpinteria, CA
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
I LOVE THIS SERUM ANOTHER AMAZING PRODUCT , and I can’t get enough of it....Most moisturizers either break me out or aren’t enough to combat flakiness. I got a sample at Sephora and went back the next day to buy it. This beats hyaluronic serums hands down and is perfect to layer under another moisturizer for a hydration boost. No breakouts or stickiness!!!! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT .... I THINK THIS PRODUCT WOULD BE GREAT FOR I THINK ANYONE’S SKIN TYPE!!!! Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum
Carpinteria, CA
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by Dr.D81 R.
I’ve already reviewed like look 👀 at my thought about this WONDERFUL PRODUCT BELOW BUT THIS ABOUT THE INGREDIENTS AND HOW EACH ONE HELPS YOUR SKIN I LOVE THIS SERUM PLEASE READ MY REVIEW IN THE REVIEW BEFORE THIS ONE👇🏼!!!! BUT HEAR ARE SOME FACTS ABOUT VOLITION BEAUTY’S SNOW MUSHROOM WATER SERUM: Snow Mushroom. It’s nature’s sponge. It holds nearly 500 times its weight in water. It's the wonder ingredient in this hydrating face serum that delivers a surge of moisture as it naturally minimizes the appearance of pores. -Featured Ingredients- 💦Snow Mushroom: Delivers hydration and helps improve moisture retention. 💦Marine Water: Helps detoxify skin, reduce shine, and minimize the appearance of pores. ✨Watermelon and Apple Extracts: Excellent sources of Vitamins C and A; visibly brighten the look of skin. ✨Lentil Extract: Rich in Vitamin B5; Helps to soothe and smooth the skin while helping retain moisture resulting in the appearance of softer, clearer, firmer-looking skin.Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum
Scottsdale, AZ
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by Naomi T.
This serum is absolutely gorgeous! Firstly, despite the name, this doesn’t smell of mushrooms. In fact it doesn’t have a scent at all which is great for those who are sensitive to fragrance. The texture of the product is quite sheer making it easy to apply over the skin - a couple of drops is usually enough! I don’t find it sticky and it sinks right in and doesn’t cause any problems when layering moisutrizer or make up over the top - no pilling! After use, my skin is radiant, soft, smooth and my pores have less definition. I have some extra dry patches around my nose due to allergies and the serum has improved that area greatly. I think this is a good product for those with sensitive skin. Coming to the end of my sample & will definitely buy a full size.
Burbank
I love this product. It was a great addition to my skincare routine. I started using it about 2 weeks ago. I only use it at night as it can be a little sticky at first and I just don’t have enough time to let it soak in in the mornings. Love the hydration it gives my skin though! Well worth the price!
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a small bottle in a Sephora Favorites box. When I patted this around my eyes, the lines softened... immediately. I’ve never experienced a serum quite like it. Planning to keep trying this one daily to see how it goes! ... One day later... I need more stars!!! I’ve got the big bottle bookmarked at Sephora. Hoping for post holiday sales 🙈. I feel like golem with my precious but omg the lines around my eyes are poof!!! ... I went to purchase a full size bottle yesterday. Left the good folks at Sephora behind patting this around their eyes to watch their fine lines vanish 😜😂. It works... on everyone lol.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this serum in a Sephora Favorites kit. This serum comes in nice glass packaging! This is a very hydrating product and I would say it’s probably best for “normal” skin. I’m between dry and normal and am considering purchasing the full size. I appreciate that this serum has no fragrance added!
Warren, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
I was super excited for this, I’ve never used a skin care product with mushroom before. I have scars from dermatitis and this serum seriously helped evenly tone my face! It wasn’t until the bottle was nearly empty that I noticed a difference. Volition might become my new regular.
chesapeake
i got a mini sample of this and now i have to buy the full sized product. my pores have always upset me because they’re so enlarged. i started using this and saw a difference within the first week. my pores have shrunk and my skin looks even and brighter. i love this
Purchased at: Sephora
I instantly noticed a difference in my skin after trying the Snow Mushroom Water Serum. The ingredients work in tandem to hydrate, soothe and brighten the skin. With continued use I’ve found my skin to be incredibly supple and smooth despite the chilly weather.
Fairfax, VA
This seems to help keep my skin hydrated. I use this at night mostly. So far, it hasn’t been too cold yet, and I can’t speak to how it will do in brutal cold temps. But I like the consistency and it plays well with my moisturizer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elkton, FL
2 months ago
Tam C. • a month ago
Find me another product that magically makes the fine lines around my eyes vanish but doesn’t feel bad... and I’ll try to compare 😜😂. Pros: it’s day 2 of a small bottle from a Sephora Favorites box and I think it might be magic. Cons: the price 😝.
Oxnard, CA
9 months ago
BAMF C. • 7 months ago
I’ve used the snow mushroom serum for about 5 months and I’ve loved it!! It’s fast absorbing and it gave my thirsty skin such a BOOST!! I think the only difference between the too is the added vitamin C properties of the strawberry serum. But it’s a great buy and I’m down to save up and get it again as well as the strawberry serum. I hope this helps you let me know if you have other questions tho. My skin type is combo/dry which sometimes leads to dullness, and premature wrinkles, and some oil on the twine as well as prone to hyperpigmentation being a POC lol so all the things are going on.