Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum

by Volition Beauty

Meet Mother Nature's moisture magnet. This superfood-powered serum delivers superior hydration and minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines. Our hydrating skin savior is well equipped to give you the skin of your dreams.

Snow Mushrooms can hold nearly 500 times their weight in water, creating a surge of hydration and locking it in long-term. A natural multi-tasker, this magic mushroom filters out free radical damage and helps promote cell renewal which fights premature skin aging. It aids in skin’s natural collagen production, minimizing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Meet the new Holy Grail of skincare ingredients.

Thirsty Skin? This cocktail of nutrient-rich ingredients leaves the skin dewy, radiant and healthy. Marine Sea Water detoxifies skin, reduces shine and minimizes the appearance of pores. Watermelon and Apple Extracts are excellent sources of Vitamin C and A, which plump and brighten. Lentil Extract, rich in Vitamin B5, soothes, smooths and retains moisture resulting in softer, clearer, firmer skin.

- Hydrates and improves moisture retention
- Minimizes the appearance of pores and redness
- Contains collagen-boosting properties
- Improves overall skin texture

-Snow Mushroom: Delivers exceptional hydration while locking it in for long-term retention.
-Marine Water: Detoxifies skin, reduces shine, and minimizes the appearance of pores.
-Watermelon and Apple Extracts: Excellent sources of vitamins C and A; brighten the look of skin.
-Lentil Extract: Rich in vitamin B5; soothes, smooths the look of skin, and retains moisture, resulting in softer, clearer, firmer-looking skin.

Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Propanediol, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa(Argan) Kernel Oil, Sea Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) FruitExtract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, N-Prolyl Palmitoyl Tripeptide-56 Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Usage:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply a pea-size amount to cover entire face, neck, and décolletage.
-Apply twice daily.

Precautions:
-For external purposes only.
-Avoid direct contact with eyes.

Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum ? What's your personal experience/opinion about VOLITION snow mushroom water serum is it really good??
Volition or biossanceVolition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum [product:biossance-squalane-10%-vitamin-c-dark-spot-serum-10-oz/-30-ml] ?
Anyone here over 40 that recommends this? And why? I’m always on the lookout for a good serum for more mature skin
Start your review of Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum!
Annie A.
Newyork
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by Annie A.
First time trying this I love this Violition Mushroom Serum! Love it, makes your skin feel so nice and smooth. 💕
shweta S.
Ozone Park, NY
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by shweta S.
I started using this serum at night time and after using this serum I can see this serum minimized my tiny pores on cheek . ✨it is hydrAted and gel like consistency is perfect 👌🏻 bc I don’t like thick consistency of serums . ✨ And this serum works for both eye and face to that’s like multitasking serum . ✨this serum plumps skin and I will definitely purchase this in future . ✨Benefits claims : - Hydrates and helps improve moisture retention   - Helps minimize the appearance of pores and redness - Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles  - Improves the overall appearance of skin texture ✨Skin Concerns - Dry skin - Enlarged pores - Uneven skin texture ✨Skin Type - All ✅Cruelty free ✅Vegan ✅Clean ✅Gluten Free Price : 💸 $62 *Not sponsored with any Brand or company. All are my opinion 🙌🏻 Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum
Jennifer R.
Orlando, FL
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by Jennifer R.
This is not a first impression. I’ve been using this serum from Volition Beauty for the past two months. I’m a skin care lover and let me tell you... my face looks more hydrated with a natural glow. I love that it’s easy to apply (a size pea portion) and is helping with minimizing my pores too. I received it in a subscription box and I will definitely buy it in the future. Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by Michelle R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoy this serum! I use this combined with a hyaluronic acid serum, and my skin is soft and hydrated!
Jennifer M.
Alma, AR
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I was very unsure of this but I like to try new things. I was surprised, I actually loved it! It is not oily, it goes on my skin smooth, it doesn’t leave any residue, it has a pleasant scent and it leaves my face hydrated without leaving it oily. Great product, I highly recommend! Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum
Tamar G.
Brooklyn, NY
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by Tamar G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Friends, it has been almost 2 weeks since I got my November box and these days I have been using this miracle serum every night ❤️ I want to tell you that the expectations and reality were really met and I had an amazing result in a few days 🌟 Let's start with the fact that it has the fabulous packaging, which gives you confidence 😊 It noticeably closed my pores, made my skin amazing, moisturized and gave a healthy, relaxed look ❤️ Before using it, I saw the videos of all the influencers and could not imagine that it was such a good product as described, but I joined them, it is one of my favorite serum from today ☀️
Melinda D.
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by Melinda D.
This serum is amazing it really works i have been using since november my face is much brighter,clearer its a great product
Noelia H.
Forney, TX
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by Noelia H.
Love this serum! Love the texture, it’s soft and smooth, The price is a little expensive. it works great with make up.
Jennifer Blair C.
Sweetwater, TN
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by Jennifer Blair C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Snow Mushroom: water Hydrates and locks in moisture for long-term retention. - Watermelon and Apple Extracts: Visibly brighten and plump the look of skin. - Marine Water: Minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores. Watermelon and apple extracts plumps facial skin giving it a healthy glow from within.
Rendi B.
Rossville, GA
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum uploaded by Rendi B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Volition Beauty Snow Mushroom Water Serum My skin loves this. So soft and velvety. It does have a mushroom smell. I’s that weird ?? But. I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Annie A.
Cambridge , ON
il y a 4 mois
Amanda V. il y a 4 mois
I don't have an opinion on that specific one but I found what could be a dupe from Revolution Beauty. Also called snow mushroom serum. So far I find it to be hydrating for sure. An interesting alternative to Hyaluronic acid. I was out doing snow removal in harsh conditions today. The revolution snow mushroom serum was the last thing besides a moisturizer to go on my skin before I left the house. No dry skin, and windburn averted!
Maggie B.
Salem, NJ
il y a 7 mois
Sayeri D. il y a 5 mois
I didn’t notice anything with volition ... but I have mot tried bioassance ...