BY VOLITION BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A refreshing face mist to instantly absorb oil and mattify skin. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Dryness- Pores If you want to know more…This is your go-to mist for a fresh face free of shine. Formulated to be used anytime day or night, this spray's velvet, matte finish leaves skin powdery soft, hydrated, and refreshed while stabilizing overall oil production. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Meet Volition Beauty's innovator Alice, fitness guru. This blogger and busy mom dared to ask, "what if a quick oil-control fix could take me from the gym to the office to a night out?" She created the ultimate no-time-for-shine sidekick. A must-have for gym-goers and all around on-the-goers. This product is: vegan, formulated without gluten, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.

Buy on Sephora
Nikki L.
Burbank, CA
Volition Beauty reached out to me to try a few of their brand new products. One product stood out in particular to me which was their Oil Control Mattifying Mist because it’s a product that I don’t usually use. After trying this I find myself using it every single time I wear make up now. It does a great job at keeping everything in place without melting off my face. And it has a nice and light scent when you spray. You can find their products in select Sephora stores.
Sola O.
Boston, MA
My go-to setting spray! I can’t recommend this enough! I have VERY oily skin and bought this to set my makeup. Even though it claims to be mattifying, it actually gives me a slightly dewy look. Not oily at all, but a nice natural dewy refreshed look! I always get lots of compliments on my skin when I use this. This is now a staple in my makeup routine!
Tamara J.
I live in a super humid area where
my makeup has a tendency to melt off by the time I walk from the parking garage
to the building in which I work, so I am always on the hunt for a great setting
spray.

I was thrilled to receive a sample
of Volition Oil-Control Mattifying Mist and give it a test-drive.

I applied all my makeup as usual,
but instead of using my Urban Decay Oil-Slick spray, I used this spray instead.

The spray did not have any
scent/fragrance that I noticed and it dried very quickly after I sprayed
it.

My skin felt a little more matte,
but I didn't notice any powdery finish as others have mentioned in reviews.

I went out and ran errands for a
few hours in the humidity and I noticed that my makeup continued to look fresh,
even 6 hours later with no melting!

The sample I received was very
small, so I will not have a chance to test this out at the gym or lounging by
the pool, but I definitely plan to purchase the full sized bottle.

The only problem I had was that the
mini spray vial that the sample came in did not spray, so I had to transfer the
product into a spray bottle I had on hand, but that worked like a charm!
Danielle D.
Mobile
I have SUPER oily skin and this is my SAVING GRACE!!!! I ordered it online and it was moderately fast shipping. I am a first time user and I'm very impressed with how long the product stays. This is 100% something I would purchase again ❤
Rawan M.
This product is really refreshing and soft on the skin it's also smooth and it's great because I have dry and oily skin sometimes and this is perfect very gentle and my only con about it is that it's skittle expensive but good quality so it's worth it!
Brittany H.
Hamilton
Give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Thus helped me so much this summer but i ran out;( if want to see cheaper or higher end add blonde25 on ig will help you out
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
I have very oily skin and this is perfect recommend it highly very effective and worth the splurge
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
This is great for oily skin! It's great for absorbing oils and it feels lovely on the skin! I love this product ! It definitely works!
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
How does this work? I have very very oily skin and seem to have issues controlling it
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this make my oily skin more oily ?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Has anyone tried this what do y'all think about it?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Will this really keep the oil from my face at bay?
Amber H.
New Castle, PA
How well does this work? Generally my nose is the only thing oily, would you recommend?