BY VOLITION BEAUTY #78 in Facial Mists

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination A refreshing face mist to instantly absorb oil and mattify skin. Solutions for:- Oiliness- Dryness- Pores If you want to know more…This is your go-to mist for a fresh face free of shine. Formulated to be used anytime day or night, this spray's velvet, matte finish leaves skin powdery soft, hydrated, and refreshed while stabilizing overall oil production. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Meet Volition Beauty's innovator Alice, fitness guru. This blogger and busy mom dared to ask, "what if a quick oil-control fix could take me from the gym to the office to a night out?" She created the ultimate no-time-for-shine sidekick. A must-have for gym-goers and all around on-the-goers. This product is: vegan, formulated without gluten, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.

Buy on Sephora
Rawan M.
Rawan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really refreshing and soft on the skin it's also smooth and it's great because I have dry and oily skin sometimes and this is perfect very gentle and my only con about it is that it's skittle expensive but good quality so it's worth it!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Mobile
I have SUPER oily skin and this is my SAVING GRACE!!!! I ordered it online and it was moderately fast shipping. I am a first time user and I'm very impressed with how long the product stays. This is 100% something I would purchase again ❤
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thus helped me so much this summer but i ran out;( if want to see cheaper or higher end add blonde25 on ig will help you out
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for oily skin! It's great for absorbing oils and it feels lovely on the skin! I love this product ! It definitely works!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work? I have very very oily skin and seem to have issues controlling it
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make my oily skin more oily ?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this what do y'all think about it?
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this really keep the oil from my face at bay?
Amber H.
Amber H.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work? Generally my nose is the only thing oily, would you recommend?