BY VOLITION BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A lightweight yet powerfully active gel moisturizer that combines marine algae with anti-aging bio-actives for hydrated and younger-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Fine lines and wrinkles If you want to know more… Delivering the highest standards in anti-aging ingredients and performance, this lightweight, quick-absorbing moisturizer is the farthest thing from overly perfumed and greasy. It contains brown algae to support natural collagen synthesis, vitamin C for brightening, and sodium hyaluronate for visible plumping. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Meet Volition Beauty's innovator Julie, entrepreneur and lab owner. She dared to ask, "what if my mom's beauty cream could be reinvented in a featherweight gel?" The result is a universal alternative to traditional, heavy anti-aging creams for all women in their 30s to 50s. The perfect first anti-aging product for any woman concerned with wrinkles. This product is vegan, hypoallergenic, formulated without gluten, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic. Research results: Third party conducted clinical test; in vivo clinical test when product was use twice a day:- 15 % reduction in the number of wrinkles- 16 % reduction in the total wrinkles surface area

Buy on Sephora
Brittany B.
I received a sample packet of this with a Sephora order and i had never heard of it before, but it is amazing. This stuff stinks, but its like a white gel like substance and it makes my skin feel amazingly soft without feeling sticky. I was super impressed and am thinking about buying the full size which says a lot for me because its $50.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
This product definitely caught my eye because of its unique ingredients. However, it was a bit disappointing to me because it was much heavier than I would have liked it to be. It left my face a bit oily and the scent was absolutely unbearable. It honestly kind of just smelled like murky ocean water.
Tamara J.
I was super curious about this product, so I
was happy to receive a sample to see if it really lived up to the hype.

My first impression was that the gel looked
more like a hybrid gel/cream moisturizer and I did not notice any
scent/fragrance.

The gel felt super lightweight when I
applied it and absorbed almost immediately.
My skin started feeling refreshed and moisturized almost immediately.
Once the gel fully sunk into my skin, I noticed my skin looked and felt plumper
and softer.

Overall, this is a really nice light
moisturizer, the only downside is the cost.
I would expect a lightweight moisturizer like this to be more in the
range of Ole Henriksen's Sheer Transformation or Clinique's Dramatically
Different Moisturizer.
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
This has quickly become a favorite in my skincare routine. I use it before I apply my moisturizer. It doesn’t take that much and absorbs so quickly and any cream moisturizer blends perfectly over it. This is a product that ya made my lines smoother and face looks much younger!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I want to buy again nice packaging is good affordable price I would like to buy again nice packaging I recommend to other its nice is suave nice gentle good value good price good it's good  I buy in Manhattan store its very easy to use
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Never heard of this brand before. Anyone know where I can buy it or get a sample of it to try?
Amin F.
Is it for dry skin or oily skin?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Volition Beauty Oceanene Youth-Boost Gel is it like a night time moisturizer? Is it very heavy? Have you noticed any improvements since using it? Thank you for your reply!
Jemma R.
Rosemount Gardens, Shieldhill, Falkirk
Want to try this product purely for the cute packaging!!! Can someone let me know how this works for them?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is this really worth my money?