Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel

by Volition Beauty

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A fast-absorbing, cooling, anti-aging eye gel that serves as the perfect canvas for makeup application. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Puffiness- Dryness If you want to know more… In the morning, this collagen-rich Eye Gel acts like the perfect primer under makeup to visibly blur fine lines and wrinkles. Overnight, its powerful helix complex a potent, organic compound rich in allantoin, collagen, elastin, and glycolic acid hydrates, renews, and promotes healthy, youthful-looking skin. Eyes are brighter, smoother, and de-puffed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Meet Volition Beauty's innovator Lindsey, celebrity makeup artist. She dared to ask, "what if my serious nighttime eye treatment could also be the perfect daytime makeup canvas?" Through her passion and experience, she co-created a product to target the very first place we show signs of aging: our eyes. This product is hypoallergenic, formulated without gluten, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic. The mucin is collected without harm to the snail. Research results: Third party conducted clinical test; in vivo test versus untreated skin: - 67.8% improved moisture level after 24 hours - 78.8% improved moisture level after 4 weeks

How does your under eyes feel ?
What is your opinion in this product?
Does this help with dark circles?
Start your review of Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel!
Phoenix, AZ
Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel uploaded by Claudina G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. The gel is light and gives a great moisturizing effect. First time i use this brand and i would definetly look into their otjer products. For the price i believe it goces great results. It a plus that it comes in a glass bottle.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Casselberry, FL
Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel uploaded by Jen D.
Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel uploaded by Jen D.
Very moisturizing for a gel. I was surprised at how well it blurred my fine lines. It’s on the heavier side, so I use it at night. I got it in the Passport Collection and am so happy I did! I’d most likely buy this again.
Combination, Sensitive / Puffiness, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Columbia , SC
Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel uploaded by Julie E.
I have NEVER met a better product for during the day. It's moisturizing, full of collagen to plump out fine lines and my makeup wears like MAGIC on it. My concealer doesn't budge when I use this under it, even in the South Carolina summer heat and humidity. No flaking, no drying. Has a slight fragrance but just BARELY...sort of a slightly fruity smell that I love. It's a clear gel and the one pot I bought has lasted 4 months and only half is gone. It's in a heavy duty glass jar so I travel with it with no worries that it'll shatter. This is the product I have been having to friends and family and social media about and was worth every penny!!! I also have been using it on a deep line I have above my upper lip from the scrunched up face I make when I concentrate and it has TOTALLY plumped it out to barely noticeable. Plus again my makeup lays beautifully over that line too, just makes it so easy to blur out. Holy Grail status in my book!
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Puffiness, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Cerritos, CA
Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel uploaded by Pankti P.
I had gotten this eye gel as a sample from Sephora and immediately knew I needed to buy the full size and wear this every day. I’ve tried many eye gels and creams, and often find the products can be irritating or ineffective. This treatment is great because it is cooling and applies on smoothly, a plus because I can still apply my concealer over it during the day without the canvas getting rolled up. Then, I can apply it at night to keep my eyes hydrated and relaxed after a long day of staring at screens in the office or being out in the Los Angeles smog.
Loved the under my eyes as well as around my smile lines! Wished there could have been more in the product but besides that it is a great night treatment! I will definitely recommend this product for ladies that tan or becoming of age!
San Antonio, TX
Lovely under makeup, it really is the perfect am eye gel. Soothes puffy eyes and smooths lines. Makeup glides right on seamlessly. For pm, I prefer a bit more moisture as the gel is more lightweight
Combination / Dark Spots
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love using this underneath my makeup its doesn't roll or move,instantly hydrates,anti aging qualities aswell.gel based formula good for day or night time
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I gave this 3 stars because I've never heard of this line of product before. If anyone has any feedback for this I'd love to hear it
Combination, Mature / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Los Angeles
It has some cooling effect after the application! I could see improvement to depuff eyes after a few weeks of using it
Combination / Acne, Blackheads / Dry Eyes
Hi everyone!!! I saw this product and bought. Packaging is so pretty perfect 👌 and I tried this brand for the first time ever. It’s effective after 3 to 4 times you will feel the change. Worth buying 💕
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores