Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel

by Volition Beauty

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A fast-absorbing, cooling, anti-aging eye gel that serves as the perfect canvas for makeup application. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Puffiness- Dryness If you want to know more… In the morning, this collagen-rich Eye Gel acts like the perfect primer under makeup to visibly blur fine lines and wrinkles. Overnight, its powerful helix complex a potent, organic compound rich in allantoin, collagen, elastin, and glycolic acid hydrates, renews, and promotes healthy, youthful-looking skin. Eyes are brighter, smoother, and de-puffed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Meet Volition Beauty's innovator Lindsey, celebrity makeup artist. She dared to ask, "what if my serious nighttime eye treatment could also be the perfect daytime makeup canvas?" Through her passion and experience, she co-created a product to target the very first place we show signs of aging: our eyes. This product is hypoallergenic, formulated without gluten, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic. The mucin is collected without harm to the snail. Research results: Third party conducted clinical test; in vivo test versus untreated skin: - 67.8% improved moisture level after 24 hours - 78.8% improved moisture level after 4 weeks

Does it irritate or burn during application? I’m very sensitive around my eyes!
How does your under eyes feel ?
What is your opinion in this product?
Start your review of Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel!
Anna K.
chicago
Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel uploaded by Anna K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like this brand and this eye gel does not disappoint. It has a really interesting consistency and is super airy. It seamlessly sinks into the skin and doesn’t leave any sort of residue after blended in. I like to use it right before I apply my foundation, but you can use it day and night. It also helps make my under eye makeup not crease.
Amy H.
Dickson, TN
Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel uploaded by Amy H.
Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads Influenster Beauty Box The Influenster App The The Influenster App App . Strawberry-C Brightening Serum highly recommend these amazing products an will be your must have staple . Reasonably priced but so effective an instant results. Definitely must have an deserves 10⭐⭐💜🥰
Wendy A.
Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel uploaded by Wendy A.
I looooooove the fresh look and feeling I get from this light moisturizer. I use it in the morning and at night.
jennifer B.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Jen D.
San Antonio , TX
Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel uploaded by Jen D.
Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel uploaded by Jen D.
Very moisturizing for a gel. I was surprised at how well it blurred my fine lines. It’s on the heavier side, so I use it at night. I got it in the Passport Collection and am so happy I did! I’d most likely buy this again.
Claudina G.
Phoenix, AZ
Volition Beauty Helix AM/PM Eye Gel uploaded by Claudina G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. The gel is light and gives a great moisturizing effect. First time i use this brand and i would definetly look into their otjer products. For the price i believe it goces great results. It a plus that it comes in a glass bottle.
Veronica S.
Georgetown, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
If you have a problem with concealer creasing or not staying all day then you MUST get this eye gel! It has a smoothing primer in it and has helped me so much! My under eyes are smoother and dark circles are fading. Plus I use less concealer now and it stays put all day. This is great under drying concealers especially like shape tape and Fenty!
Tammy F.
Peoria, AZ
This eye gel is one of my favorites. It goes on smooth and dries quickly. It has definitely helped with my fine lines and puffiness.
Susanna G.
Villa Park, IL
I received this eye cream (gel) in a Volition mystery bag I purchased and I can honestly say, I haven’t found or used anything quite like it before! I really loved it. Deep down, I know eye creams aren’t a necessary part of the skincare routine, but I thoroughly enjoyed incorporating this product into mine. The gel format is so soft, light, hydrating, and felt luxurious. It also lasted me such a long time! I loved it so much that I would consider repurchasing it, even though it’s on the pricier end for an eye cream.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
I bought this product based on a lot of great reviews on Sephora, but now questioning their authenticity. I gave it 3 stars because it works as an average undereye primer, and it not greasy at all. It doesn’t hydrate well and I still need to use an additional Undereye moisturizer, but it provides a smooth canvas without flakes if you are hydrated. I cannot use this on my dry skin days because it will flake. There is no scent. The one time I used it before bed I woke up with puffy eyes so I just use it once in the am and remove before bedtime. I’ve have no issues with that method as far as sensitivity goes. So overall, average primer but no skin benefits noted after 1 month of use. I will keep using and update!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...