BY VOLITION BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A detoxifying, nutrient-rich, super-moisturizing gel mask. Solutions for:- Pores- Dryness- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more…This buoyant mask is uniquely formulated to purify while leaving skin balanced, radiant, and hydrated. Gel suspension technology delivers superior moisture to skin. Unlike most masks that dry and cake on skin, this formula draws out toxins and other impurities from the skin, detoxifying but never drying. It contains black silt rich in bioactive mineral and nutrient compounds which is sustainably harvested from pristine Finnish lakes and free from modern day pollution. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Meet Volition Beauty's innovator Takako, cosmetic chemist. She dared to ask, "what if a detoxifying mask could actually moisturize skin at the same time?" Out of her own passion project came a formula she knew she had to be shared with the world. This product comes with two luxuriously soft Boomerang Sponges to effectively remove the mask while providing mild exfoliation amplifying the mask's skin perfecting benefits. The mask is vegan, hypoallergenic, formulated without gluten, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.

Buy on Sephora
Tamara J.
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Although I don't suffer from acne or blackheads, I was thrilled to receive a sample of this product to see if it made a difference in the overall texture/appearance of my skin.
My first impression was that it smelled
very clean and earthy.  Also, the product
had a nice consistency - it wasn't gritty - and it was more lightweight than
most mud masks I have tried.

Once applied, the mask hardened quickly
just like any mud mask and it washed off very easily with warm water and a
washcloth (you don't need a special sponge).

My skin definitely seemed cleaner and
smoother afterward, but I also used the Turmeric Brightening Polish after the
mask.

I cannot attest to whether this works on
blackheads or acne, but I thought it was a nice cleansing mask overall.

Emily W.
Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is awesome! I don't know if I am in love with it yet but it refreshes my face and makes my face feel a bit brighter and smoother. I will keep using it and see how it works long term! But so far so good!
Mikey M.
Mikey M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
An awesome product for your day to day use. I put this on and get ready for work, and go!! It really is a nice product to keep on hand and add to your everyday routine. I have yet to find an issue with it haha.
Jannat F.
Jannat F.
brooklyn Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gel! It has a rich moisturizer and very good for the skin of its oily or to dry, mine usually mix and depends on the day. my skin is very sensitive so I love this product. I wish it was cheaper
Katvina M.
Katvina M.
I heard this stuff is great i cant wait to try it i love trying new things where can i find this????😚😚😚🤗😍🤗🤔😗🤔🤔
Alesia W.
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've not tried this detoxing mask but looks to be good quality packaging is nice great reviews in it
Lucy M.
Lucy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very refreshing and revitalizing on the skin. It smells very nice and is a lovely creamy consistency.
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love masks! I try different ones al the time! This was a grata mask ! It was definitely detoxifying and soothing to the skin! It worked lovely!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth The price??
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is this brand sold?
Isobelle T.
Isobelle T.
Chepstow
How good is this for dry skin ?
Billie W.
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the best thing about this mask?
Danica S.
Danica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for oily skin?