Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask

by Volition Beauty

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A detoxifying, nutrient-rich, super-moisturizing gel mask. Solutions for:- Pores- Dryness- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more…This buoyant mask is uniquely formulated to purify while leaving skin balanced, radiant, and hydrated. Gel suspension technology delivers superior moisture to skin. Unlike most masks that dry and cake on skin, this formula draws out toxins and other impurities from the skin, detoxifying but never drying. It contains black silt rich in bioactive mineral and nutrient compounds which is sustainably harvested from pristine Finnish lakes and free from modern day pollution. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Meet Volition Beauty's innovator Takako, cosmetic chemist. She dared to ask, "what if a detoxifying mask could actually moisturize skin at the same time?" Out of her own passion project came a formula she knew she had to be shared with the world. This product comes with two luxuriously soft Boomerang Sponges to effectively remove the mask while providing mild exfoliation amplifying the mask's skin perfecting benefits. The mask is vegan, hypoallergenic, formulated without gluten, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.

So this is a gel type mask that doesn’t dry your skin out but does it really detox your skin and get rid of all the junk in your pores?
Is this drying on the skin?
Is it good for oily skin?
Start your review of Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask!
Samantha L.
SEATTLE, WA
Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask uploaded by Samantha L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this face mask! It leaves my face feeling so silky smooth. Easy to apply and rinse off. Has a light scent but it's not strong or overpowering at all. I'll definitely be buying more in the future.
Ashmeena M.
Freeport, NY
Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask uploaded by Ashmeena M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is great, i used it a few times and even got my husband to try it and we loved it. It was stimulating and refreshing to use. #volition @volition #voxbox
Bianca B.
Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask uploaded by Bianca B.
Volition. If you haven't heard the buzz about this revolutionary company, you are in luck, because I am thrilled to tell you about a new product launch that is available now at @Sephora & the @VolitionBeauty website. This company is in a class of its own, as they have become a true advocate for the beauty community allowing us to create our own products as a collective. Here's their process in a nutshell...'CO-CREATION'- Submit your own product ideas & acquaint yourself with others that interest you. 'COMMUNITY'- We vote! If your light bulb moment makes the cut, you're on your way to solving real beauty concerns! 'LAB EXPERTISE'- Volition works with the top labs in the industry & their global arsenal of chemists will help formulate your products to fruition. BAM! Incredible right? Not long ago, they sent over a new product that just hit the shelves. Suspended in a unique gel, Volition's rich silt combines with a quinoa protein and shea butter to create a moisture-rich formula to help hydrate and nourish skin. Detoxifying Silt Gelee delivers skin that's glowing with radiance and supple with moisture. My daughter & I really like the texture & results of this mask as I don't want my pretty girl scarring her face. It pulls the gunk right out without overdrying your skin like many masks can. A thin layer is all that is required and 5-10 minutes later you are ready to rinse off with ease. I totally dig this brand! Check em out & let me know which Volition Beauty products you've tried below! And if your curious about the other products in the pic, please refer to my previous posts to get the scoop! P.S. Thanks for the gorgeous copper bracelet! I la la la lavvvvvv it! . . #volitionbeauty #volition #sephora #sephoracollection #sephoragirls #bblogger #myownvolition #volitionbeauty #skincareroutine #skincareluxury #skincareobsessed #veganskincare #skincare #skincareblogger #skincareproduct #skincaretips #skincareaddict #skincarelover #skincarediary #skincarejunkie #mask #siltgelee #muafollowtrain #wednesday #loveyourskin #beautyblogger #lifestyleblogger #productcrush #contest
Nicole W.
HANDS DOWN the best blackhead mask! If I could give it 6 stars I would!! This is the only mask I have found that works better than the glamglow supermud for clearing blackheads. I use this religiously twice a week to keep blackheads at bay. I wear foundation 6 to 7 days a week so my pores get clogged easily, so this keeps them free and clear. Love it, love it, love it.
Katresse S.
Hawthorne , CA
Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask uploaded by Katresse S.
It has a light natural, earthy smell. It’s not gritty, so smooth and applies nicely. Recommended to be left on for 5-10mins and may be used for 1-3x a week! It comes with a sponge that you activate with water and this really helps to remove mask easily. I did not experience an instant brightening or glowing effect but was surprised with how it left my skin super hydrated and plumped and fresh. It didn’t dry me out, in fact I feel like it added moisture to my skin. This morning my pores are looking smaller and happy too.
Jen R.
Southeast Texas
This product is literally the best thing since sliced bread. This is a must-have holy grail! It is like a miracle for real! I did not believe all of the rave reviews, and all the hype, but I wish I would've listened to it this time. I finally decided to try it, and I immediately regretted not trying it sooner. I absolutely LOVE this product! I, like a lot of people had immediate results, which were amazing! It removes blackheads, wrinkles, and really does shrink pores. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated, without a greasy residue. I will order and use this product for the rest of my life!
Claudia L.
Orlando, FL
I decided to try this mask and I love it ! I used and my skin feel soft and luminous ! I got a good deal for the whole set and I am so in love with this brand ! I will definitely recommend and I will keep using it !
Gabrielle F.
Sandia Park, NM
Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask uploaded by Gabrielle F.
I have dry skin, and I was looking for a clay-type mask when I stumbled across this. I very much enjoy this mask! The gelee texture gives you that nice pore-clearing sensation without the tight, drying feeling of traditional clay masks. My skin looks beautiful after I wash it off, very soft, hydrated, and clean. I also really enjoy the smell of this. It's like rich dirt in the forest. Pictured is my second tub. I got the first one in a mystery bag and I liked it so much I paid full-price for one once I ran out. You get about 6-8 applications out of a jar depending on how thick you want to put it on.
Elizabeth H.
Carrollton, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely reduces the appearance of any blemishes on my skin which I love. It has a bit of an odd scent but it’s not on the skin for too long so it’s tolerable. It can separate a bit in the jar but that doesn’t bother me too much.
Kim A.
Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask uploaded by Kim A.
Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask uploaded by Kim A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I will forever rave about this 🙌🏻 this helped me clear up the dark spots I had on my face from old acne. I had it really bad on my chin so that’s the main area I would focus on. I would apply it only where I felt I needed to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...