Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask uploaded by Bianca B.Volition Beauty Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY VOLITION BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A detoxifying, nutrient-rich, super-moisturizing gel mask. Solutions for:- Pores- Dryness- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more…This buoyant mask is uniquely formulated to purify while leaving skin balanced, radiant, and hydrated. Gel suspension technology delivers superior moisture to skin. Unlike most masks that dry and cake on skin, this formula draws out toxins and other impurities from the skin, detoxifying but never drying. It contains black silt rich in bioactive mineral and nutrient compounds which is sustainably harvested from pristine Finnish lakes and free from modern day pollution. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Meet Volition Beauty's innovator Takako, cosmetic chemist. She dared to ask, "what if a detoxifying mask could actually moisturize skin at the same time?" Out of her own passion project came a formula she knew she had to be shared with the world. This product comes with two luxuriously soft Boomerang Sponges to effectively remove the mask while providing mild exfoliation amplifying the mask's skin perfecting benefits. The mask is vegan, hypoallergenic, formulated without gluten, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.

Buy on Sephora
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Volition. If you haven't heard the buzz about this revolutionary company, you are in luck, because I am thrilled to tell you about a new product launch that is available now at @Sephora & the @VolitionBeauty website. This company is in a class of its own, as they have become a true advocate for the beauty community allowing us to create our own products as a collective. Here's their process in a nutshell...'CO-CREATION'- Submit your own product ideas & acquaint yourself with others that interest you. 'COMMUNITY'- We vote! If your light bulb moment makes the cut, you're on your way to solving real beauty concerns! 'LAB EXPERTISE'- Volition works with the top labs in the industry & their global arsenal of chemists will help formulate your products to fruition. BAM! Incredible right? Not long ago, they sent over a new product that just hit the shelves. Suspended in a unique gel, Volition's rich silt combines with a quinoa protein and shea butter to create a moisture-rich formula to help hydrate and nourish skin. Detoxifying Silt Gelee delivers skin that's glowing with radiance and supple with moisture. My daughter & I really like the texture & results of this mask as I don't want my pretty girl scarring her face. It pulls the gunk right out without overdrying your skin like many masks can. A thin layer is all that is required and 5-10 minutes later you are ready to rinse off with ease. I totally dig this brand! Check em out & let me know which Volition Beauty products you've tried below! And if your curious about the other products in the pic, please refer to my previous posts to get the scoop!
P.S. Thanks for the gorgeous copper bracelet! I la la la lavvvvvv it!
#volitionbeauty #volition #sephora #sephoracollection #sephoragirls #bblogger #myownvolition #volitionbeauty #skincareroutine #skincareluxury #skincareobsessed #veganskincare #skincare #skincareblogger #skincareproduct #skincaretips #skincareaddict #skincarelover #skincarediary #skincarejunkie #mask #siltgelee #muafollowtrain #wednesday #loveyourskin #beautyblogger #lifestyleblogger #productcrush #contest
Jennifer T.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product using my VIB points and I am so happy I did. Although the sample size is small, I was able to get 3 uses out of it while still applying a generous amount. I left the mask on for 10-12 minutes and after removed my skin was feeling automatically moisturized and softer. I think this mask is a reasonably priced mask for the amount of uses you will get out of it. This is the only mask, aside from sheet masks, I've ever used that is detoxing yet moisturizing. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a moisturizing mask that will also detox!
Tamara J.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
 Although I don't suffer from acne or blackheads, I was thrilled to receive a sample of this product to see if it made a difference in the overall texture/appearance of my skin.
My first impression was that it smelled
very clean and earthy.  Also, the product
had a nice consistency - it wasn't gritty - and it was more lightweight than
most mud masks I have tried.

Once applied, the mask hardened quickly
just like any mud mask and it washed off very easily with warm water and a
washcloth (you don't need a special sponge).

My skin definitely seemed cleaner and
smoother afterward, but I also used the Turmeric Brightening Polish after the
mask.

I cannot attest to whether this works on
blackheads or acne, but I thought it was a nice cleansing mask overall.

Emily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is awesome! I don't know if I am in love with it yet but it refreshes my face and makes my face feel a bit brighter and smoother. I will keep using it and see how it works long term! But so far so good!
Mikey M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
An awesome product for your day to day use. I put this on and get ready for work, and go!! It really is a nice product to keep on hand and add to your everyday routine. I have yet to find an issue with it haha.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gel! It has a rich moisturizer and very good for the skin of its oily or to dry, mine usually mix and depends on the day. my skin is very sensitive so I love this product. I wish it was cheaper
Katvina M.
I heard this stuff is great i cant wait to try it i love trying new things where can i find this????😚😚😚🤗😍🤗🤔😗🤔🤔
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've not tried this detoxing mask but looks to be good quality packaging is nice great reviews in it
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love masks! I try different ones al the time! This was a grata mask ! It was definitely detoxifying and soothing to the skin! It worked lovely!
Lucy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very refreshing and revitalizing on the skin. It smells very nice and is a lovely creamy consistency.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth The price??
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is this brand sold?
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the best thing about this mask?
Isobelle T.
Chepstow
How good is this for dry skin ?
Irene B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work what does it do