BY VOLITION BEAUTY

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A detoxifying, nutrient-rich, super-moisturizing gel mask. Solutions for:- Pores- Dryness- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more…This buoyant mask is uniquely formulated to purify while leaving skin balanced, radiant, and hydrated. Gel suspension technology delivers superior moisture to skin. Unlike most masks that dry and cake on skin, this formula draws out toxins and other impurities from the skin, detoxifying but never drying. It contains black silt rich in bioactive mineral and nutrient compounds which is sustainably harvested from pristine Finnish lakes and free from modern day pollution. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Meet Volition Beauty's innovator Takako, cosmetic chemist. She dared to ask, "what if a detoxifying mask could actually moisturize skin at the same time?" Out of her own passion project came a formula she knew she had to be shared with the world. This product comes with two luxuriously soft Boomerang Sponges to effectively remove the mask while providing mild exfoliation amplifying the mask's skin perfecting benefits. The mask is vegan, hypoallergenic, formulated without gluten, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic.

Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Volition. If you haven't heard the buzz about this revolutionary company, you are in luck, because I am thrilled to tell you about a new product launch that is available now at @Sephora & the @VolitionBeauty website. This company is in a class of its own, as they have become a true advocate for the beauty community allowing us to create our own products as a collective. Here's their process in a nutshell...'CO-CREATION'- Submit your own product ideas & acquaint yourself with others that interest you. 'COMMUNITY'- We vote! If your light bulb moment makes the cut, you're on your way to solving real beauty concerns! 'LAB EXPERTISE'- Volition works with the top labs in the industry & their global arsenal of chemists will help formulate your products to fruition. BAM! Incredible right? Not long ago, they sent over a new product that just hit the shelves. Suspended in a unique gel, Volition's rich silt combines with a quinoa protein and shea butter to create a moisture-rich formula to help hydrate and nourish skin. Detoxifying Silt Gelee delivers skin that's glowing with radiance and supple with moisture. My daughter & I really like the texture & results of this mask as I don't want my pretty girl scarring her face. It pulls the gunk right out without overdrying your skin like many masks can. A thin layer is all that is required and 5-10 minutes later you are ready to rinse off with ease. I totally dig this brand! Check em out & let me know which Volition Beauty products you've tried below! And if your curious about the other products in the pic, please refer to my previous posts to get the scoop!
P.S. Thanks for the gorgeous copper bracelet! I la la la lavvvvvv it!
#volitionbeauty #volition #sephora #sephoracollection #sephoragirls #bblogger #myownvolition #volitionbeauty #skincareroutine #skincareluxury #skincareobsessed #veganskincare #skincare #skincareblogger #skincareproduct #skincaretips #skincareaddict #skincarelover #skincarediary #skincarejunkie #mask #siltgelee #muafollowtrain #wednesday #loveyourskin #beautyblogger #lifestyleblogger #productcrush #contest
Jen R.
Pasadena, TX
This product is literally the best thing since sliced bread. This is a must-have holy grail! It is like a miracle for real! I did not believe all of the rave reviews, and all the hype, but I wish I would've listened to it this time. I finally decided to try it, and I immediately regretted not trying it sooner. I absolutely LOVE this product! I, like a lot of people had immediate results, which were amazing! It removes blackheads, wrinkles, and really does shrink pores. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated, without a greasy residue. I will order and use this product for the rest of my life!
Jennifer T.
Chicago , IL
I got this product using my VIB points and I am so happy I did. Although the sample size is small, I was able to get 3 uses out of it while still applying a generous amount. I left the mask on for 10-12 minutes and after removed my skin was feeling automatically moisturized and softer. I think this mask is a reasonably priced mask for the amount of uses you will get out of it. This is the only mask, aside from sheet masks, I've ever used that is detoxing yet moisturizing. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a moisturizing mask that will also detox!
Sandy R.
This has to be one of the best detox masks I’ve ever tried. It didn’t burn my skin, which is my main problem with detox masks. It hardens to a clay texture when it dries. It has a subtle smell. Most importantly, it left my skin feeling clean and soft. It also didn’t leave my skin looking oily. Love it! It is pricey though. $60.
Jamie J.
Cedar Rapids
I was shocked by how well this worked. Clay masks typically dry my skin out, so I was a bit nervous, but this cleared my skin while adding moisture, exactly as promised. The price point is higher than I'd like, but I'll be adding this to my regular routine.
Taylor T.
Oklahoma City, OK
You need this mask in your life in general. It is amazing for congested skin and active/hormonal acne. I find I can still use this mask in winter because it has awesome moisturizing ingredients like safflower seed oil (one of my favs). It dries on like a mud mask but your face is smooth and plump when you remove it (use that sponge they send with it to gently exfoliate, you will absolutely not regret it). This item is pricey, but well worth it to me honestly. I have another jar on standby for when I run out....
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
I loved this mask!! I’m not always a huge fan of clay masks because they tend to dry me out. But this one was perfect! I felt like it really helped to absorb extra oil and left my skin super smooth. Would definitely recommend!
Tamara J.
 Although I don't suffer from acne or blackheads, I was thrilled to receive a sample of this product to see if it made a difference in the overall texture/appearance of my skin.
My first impression was that it smelled
very clean and earthy.  Also, the product
had a nice consistency - it wasn't gritty - and it was more lightweight than
most mud masks I have tried.

Once applied, the mask hardened quickly
just like any mud mask and it washed off very easily with warm water and a
washcloth (you don't need a special sponge).

My skin definitely seemed cleaner and
smoother afterward, but I also used the Turmeric Brightening Polish after the
mask.

I cannot attest to whether this works on
blackheads or acne, but I thought it was a nice cleansing mask overall.

Emily W.
This mask is awesome! I don't know if I am in love with it yet but it refreshes my face and makes my face feel a bit brighter and smoother. I will keep using it and see how it works long term! But so far so good!
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Love this gel! It has a rich moisturizer and very good for the skin of its oily or to dry, mine usually mix and depends on the day. my skin is very sensitive so I love this product. I wish it was cheaper
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this worth The price??
Kaitlan A.
Where is this brand sold?
Billie W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
What's the best thing about this mask?
Isobelle T.
Chepstow
How good is this for dry skin ?
Samantha G.
Is this drying on the skin?