BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVolition Beauty
Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads

Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads

by Volition Beauty

An everyday peel that resurfaces, balances, and helps with blemish-prone skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and OilySkincare Concerns: Pores, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and BlemishesFormulation: WipesHighlighted Ingredients:-Apple Cider Vinegar: Improves skin texture, tones and reduces appearance of blemishes-Gycolic Acid: Exfoliates, brightens, and aids in cell turnover. -Witch Hazel: Purifies, soothes, and removes excess dirt and oil from skin. Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Kayla, Volition Beauty's content creator, dared to ask, "What if a popular DIY ingredient could give me facial-like results?" In search of a skin transformation, she turned to the hack of using apple cider vinegar for help. She paired it with Volition to elevate this exciting DIY. Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that this brand's product is made without the ingredients you told us you'd most like to avoid. Clean at Sephora™ is formulated without: Sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, triclocarban. All skincare, hair, and makeup brands with the Clean Seal have less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Did anybody have success with this product? I have textured skin with a lot of hyperpigmentation.
How I love Volition Beauty and their products what do you think of their Apple cider vinegar resurfacing peel pads?
I really liked the effect it had on my skin - so incredibly smooth next morning!! Just curious, if I should use it in PM only.. Also, can I put a moisturizer right after or only next morning?
Start your review of Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,481 reviews
Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads uploaded by Adriane N.
✨🖤@peaceofcosmolife on Insta So far my favorite brand of Peel Pads- these have been comfortably & conveniently made with a finger sleeve to exfoliate on one side and flip to treat on the other. These are not harsh on the skin and my face wakes up the next day singing with Brightness!! I will be using this product all summer to keep my skin clear and hopefully keep away any sun damage or reoccurring melasma or hyperpigmentation that tries to creep up. 👀. I. Am. Now. Prepared!! 😃 ❤ #volitionBeauty #noFilterNeeded
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads uploaded by Naomi T.
Overall this is a good product but I wouldn’t recommend these pads for those with sensitive skin. I don’t have any sensitivity issues and still had a fair bit of tingling when I first used these, so they may be too harsh for some. The pads are well saturated and slightly textured, they do smell like ACV but the scent disappears after a few minutes on the skin. After use I did see improvement in my skin tone and the overall brightness of my complexion. I like that Volition is a clean and cruelty free brand but I’m unlikely to purchase these again as there are other acid products I prefer.
Gabriela A.
Bossier City, LA
Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads uploaded by Gabriela A.
Purchased at: ULTA
So far it feels like it’s penetrating the skin, it leaves a tingling sensation. I will continue using products that have AHA as an ingredient due to its properties. I’m not sure if I’ll use these again, not a fan of the scent (vinegar and apple)
Gabby M.
Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads uploaded by Gabby M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had these on my Sephora wishlist for awhile, and finally decided to give them a try in April because I really needed to exfoliate my face. I really hate how ACV smells, but the smell on these pads isn’t horrible. More importantly, I could see the difference in my skin the next day. I really loved that the packaging was resealable because it allowed me to use the pads over two days without them drying out. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Lauren W.
Winter Park, FL
Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads uploaded by Lauren W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been wanting to try these and found them in a travel must haves kit from Sephora! The apple cider vinegar smell is strong but I use it in other ways so I’m used to the smell. These were the perfect size and I liked how it gave exact directions on sliding it on two fingers then swiping over. It worked well on my forehead, which is textured and more oily with little to no breakouts ever as I can see it’s more smooth. I can tell these would work well on non irritated skin or for someone who hasn’t been using a lot of other acidic products. My mistake was using one of these while I’m using other acid based skincare items (glycolic, lactic, and sometimes AHAs) because my skin is irritated BAD! Like all my acne spots that were healing are bright red, irritated, and some bleeding. I knew better and thought maybe because it was a more natural product, but please don’t do this to yourself if you have any sort of sensitivity or skin that has been exposed to other acids. This pic is 36 hours post use. I wish I had a before pic, but my skin had very little red or irritation to it other than healing zits. User error 100%, so this won’t deter me from using them in the future as I really like the product, just a word of caution!!
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,209 reviews
Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads uploaded by Heather  S.
This was something a friend was kind enough to send me to try because I like peel pads. This is clean beauty. This product is free of pretty much everything except the price 🤣! But seriously, this does brighten, refresh, smooth and tone the skin. I like the peel pads because you can put two fingers in there although I’d like it to be a little wider and deeper because my fingers did keep falling out. The smell is something I was not a fan of. The name says it all > Apple Cider Vinegar. Now while I like it when making a salad, I don’t love it on my face. To me it was off-putting. If you don’t mind this scent, then you’ll like these pads.
Samantha E.
White Plains, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried these apple cider vinegar peel pads and couldn’t get past the vinegar smell. It definitely brightened my skin and made it more even. The smell made it so I won’t purchase it again. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone who is sensitive to smell. Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads
Arleen B.
Guttenberg, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoy this so much, I noticed a big difference when I use it. My face looks so refreshed and smooth. It does not cause irritation for me but I can ting or sting a tiny bit but it quickly goes away. I dont like that they use so much packaging but I understand it keeps each towel from drying out.
Erin D.
Pittsford, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I started using these because they are pregnancy safe and I was missing my powerful peels and retinol products. These pads have SAVED me. The hormones 1st trimester killed my skin, and by incorporating these every other night, my skin cleared right up. I also plan to travel to Europe with these, Love how easy they are to use and transport!
J T.
Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads uploaded by J T.
I've only used Volition Beauty Apple Cider Vinegar Resurfacing Peel Pads 30 Pads twice but can say that I like these much more than I thought I would! I am someone who has to be careful with exfoliating so I was cautious at first, but have found these to be reasonably gentle and effective too. They are easy to use, nicely packaged and are high quality made of clean ingredients. The only minus is the apple cider vinegar smell which is not great when you are in your bathroom practicing your skincare regimen! However, from what I understand, vinegar is a good ingredient to use for this type of thing & I do think that they did a good job at sourcing one that didn't have a very strong smell; I'm sure that it could've been a lot worse! They are pricier so if you are sensitive to stronger smells you would probably want to find another gentle exfoliating product or sample a pack first before buying. Other than that, I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a gentle exfoliator that works well & that does not take long at all to work.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly Z.