Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesCapri Blue
Volcano Scented Mercury Glass Candle- 16 oz by Capri Blue

Volcano Scented Mercury Glass Candle- 16 oz by Capri Blue

by Capri Blue

Known for their outstanding quality and fragrances, this beautiful statement candle from Capri Blue featuring a textured glass jar and a wooden top is the perfect balance of rustic and elegant. Hand-poured using artisan methods, the super-refined, food grade soy wax scented with a unique blend of tropical fruits and sugared citrus will burn clean and strong for hours. Burn time: 55 hours. 17 oz.

Is there anywhere besides anthropology that this can be purchased?
Start your review of Volcano Scented Mercury Glass Candle- 16 oz by Capri Blue!
Peta C.
Mckinney, TX
Volcano Scented Mercury Glass Candle- 16 oz by Capri Blue uploaded by Peta C.
This candle has been on my wishlist for so long. And it did not disappoint. Smells like a tropical island
Caroline G.
Tampa, FL
Seriously addictive candles. Once you get volcano it’s hard to go back to anything else!! I love the smell- citrusy and clean. The jar is also so cute in my home. I’d say the only con is the amount of money I spend to keep my volcano addiction up 😂
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
The candle smells lovely and the packaging is absolutely breath taking. I love getting their candle at Anthro.
Jen B.
norman
If you have not tried these candles they are a must in every home! They smell absolutely fantastic. I am completely in love with the way they smell. They make your whole house smell like heaven. I recommend everyone should have at least one of these in their life. Volcano Scented Mercury Glass Candle- 16 oz by Capri Blue
Jenny C.
Sapulpa, OK
I love these candles. I first found these at a local boutique. The only thing I did not like is the price. They’re pretty expensive
Dory L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Lovely smell, the candle burns for a really long time. The packaging matches with my house decor
Kassi K.
Irvine
The volcano is my all-time favorite smell. All of Capri Blue's candles are pricy but worth every penny because the smell fills the room and the candle lasts what feels like forever! The mercury glass looks lux and the wood top also gives it a natural feel to match my California house. If you are looking for candles definitely try Capri Blue's Volcano!
Addie  H.
Austin, TX
My favorite candle ever for everyday scent! Makes the whole house smell fabulous! Totally worth the $$ no other candles give off this much scent!
Hannah S.
St Augustine, FL
This candle is the BEST candle I've purchased. I used to work at a boutique that carried this and it always sold out super fast. It is a refreshing, fruity smell. It is expensive but 100% worth it. The scent fills the entire room and has not given me a headache. Not only does it smell amazing but it is the perfect accent piece in any room.
Amanda W.
Auburn, ME
Capri blue is my favorite candle line! Volcano is my favorite scent over the others, I also like that you can buy this at Anthropologie - which is right down the road!