BeautyHairHair Productsvoir
Haircare Rhythm of the Rain: Hair Masque & Scalp Detox

Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain: Hair Masque & Scalp Detox

by voir

Inspired by the tranquility of a cool rain, Voir Haircare's moisture-replenishing hair masque is the ultimate weekly indulgence. Creamy yet lightweight, it leaves your hair feeling soft, silky, and supremely hydrated while deep conditioning the scalp. It moisturizes without weighing hair down, leaving hair feeling touchably soft after just one use. For all hair types, the formula includes butters, oils, and botanicals. The fragrance is a refreshing medley of freshly picked watermelon, cucumber, cyclamen, and honeysuckle, balanced with a hint of amber and a sweet woody base. How do I use it: Apply generously to wet hair after shampooing, evenly distributing from roots to tips. Leave in for 2 to 3 minutes and rinse thoroughly (this mask works FAST and doesn't require much time in your hair to see results!). For deep conditioning, apply to towel-dried hair after shampooing, wrap hair with a hot towel or cap, and set for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing. From Voir Haircare. Includes:

Is this too heavy for fine, thin hair?
[product:voir-haircare-rhythm-of-the-rain:-hair-masque-&-scalp-detox] What does this product smell like?
Do I need to leave this mask on for 15-20 minutes to see the full effects of this hair mask? Or is 10 minutes ok?
Start your review of Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain: Hair Masque & Scalp Detox!
How would you rate this product?
Lynette B.
San Antonio, TX
Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain: Hair Masque & Scalp Detox uploaded by Lynette B.
Purchased at: Target
If you follow my YouTube channel Lynette Bledsoe you already know I received this in my latest FabFitFun box I’ve been using this ever since & I love it. I definitely recommend using this for your natural curly hair
Linda K.
Slingerlands, NY
Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain: Hair Masque & Scalp Detox uploaded by Linda K.
I received this in a Fab Fit Fun box~ I gave it a few tries but decided to toss it. The smell to start is hard to describe and it’s not pleasant. I was hoping for a nice conditioning masque for my hair but it was so heavy. I tried applying less but it still left my hair feeling heavy & greasy. [product:voir-haircare-rhythm-of-the-rain:-hair-masque-&-scalp-detox]
Bailey  G.
Pueblo, CO
Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain: Hair Masque & Scalp Detox uploaded by Bailey  G.
I loved this! Smells great and really moisturizes my hair. It’s supposed to be a scalp detox as well as a masque but I usually just use it as a hair mask in between shampooing and conditioning my hair because I already have a scalp detox/exfoliant that I already like a lot. It works great as a hair mask but when I used it on my scalp it made my hair oily quick, which I may have just not washed it out well enough. Either way I am a big fan of this product.
Mikhala P.
Aurora, CO
Used last night and WOW. I have a really dry scalp normally and this stuff definitely moisturized it, plus I left it in for deep conditioning and it made my hair so soft and smooth. Definitely looking forward to using this again
Ashley B.
Love this conditioner! It’s a thick luxurious one! It’s a great refresh for curly hair. It delivers excellent moisture and slip for detangling. It arrived in my Fab Fit Fun box and it was just what I needed to bring my hair back to life.
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain: Hair Masque & Scalp Detox uploaded by Cosima K.
I’ll be honest, while this was in my shower I did not realize this was also meant to be a scalp treatment. I just used it as a hair mask, and it was fine. I don’t know if it was particularly special, but it felt nice. I don’t think I’ll buy a full size any time soon, but I would use it again.
Tamar V.
Dix Hills, NY
Rhythm of the Rain mask works really well to add softness and shine especially if you have hard water. I use this in place of conditioner 2-3 times per week and love the way it makes my hair feel.
Sara F.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is so thick and creamy! I love doing a weekly deep condition on my bleached hair. It is so silky smooth feeling afterwards. It helps take the frizz without making my hair feel weighted down or greasy. I highly recommend this product!
Brigid D.
I've used this hair masque once a month for the past 3/4 months. I have super long hair so I didn't get a lot of uses out of it, which is to be expected with my hair length. I dye my hair often so I like to use a deep conditioner or hair masque once a month to keep my hair healthy. The bottle says its a scalp detox, which at least makes me feel like my hair gets an extra clean once a month. It doesn't have much of a scent but I prefer a lightly scented product. I typically use this as a deep conditioner so I leave it out 15 to 20 minutes. Once I'm done, my hair has that extra softness that I look for.
Stephanie D.
Boca Raton, FL
Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain: Hair Masque & Scalp Detox uploaded by Stephanie D.
This was definitely good quality yet I’ve tried better. It’s good for fine hair and doesn’t leave anything in afterwards!