GroceryFrozen FoodsBirds Eye

Voila! Three Cheese Chicken

by Birds Eye

NULL

Place to find this?
Start your review of Voila! Three Cheese Chicken!
Marija K.
Durango, CO
Voila! Three Cheese Chicken uploaded by Marija K.
Purchased at: Safeway
Tasty dinner 🍲 ready in 10 min. Very easy to prepare. Simply put it in a skillet, add some water, cover and cook for 10 min. The chicken is juicy and tender while veggies are still slightly firm. Yummy 😋
Amber E.
Milledgeville
Voila! Three Cheese Chicken uploaded by Amber E.
This is the perfect quick meal ! I am a mom of three there for I stay pretty busy, so Birds eye has been a go to for me for many years now. # [product:birds-eye-voila!-three-cheese-chicken]
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This meal is great for a quick but great tasting freezer meal! We will use this to fill in gaps in our meal planning for the week and my family always loves it. It only takes a few minutes to make so that's even better!
Christina B.
Wichita, KS
This is a quick and easy one skillet nutritious meal for those nights when you just don't have time to prepare a 3 course meal for your family. It is filled with veggies and white meat chicken, a creamy cheddar sauce and pasta. It is filling, tastes great and it is a great go-to meal when you need to minimalize your to do list.
Linda C.
Covington, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Many times there are just two of us for dinner and this Viola three cheese chicken is perfect for feeding two. This is my favorite variety of all of Viola's meals.
Erica L.
I love these Quick, Easy Meals, they are so delicious & are great for lunch or dinner. I always get the Garlic one but I saw this & had to give it a try & I'm glad I did. It's cheesy & delicious.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Good flavor easy and quick meal option.I took a star off because they never put enough chicken in these prepackaged meals.
Tina B.
Denver, CO
I love using this as a side dish, but also will eat a larger portion as a dinner. Makes me happy to be eating more veggies!
Tamara W.
Altamont, IL
Quick and easy on busy nights. The adults and all 4 kids really enjoyed it. Definitely something I'd keep stocked this summer when life is more chaotic. Decently priced but I wish it came in larger bags.
Brittany W.
Tampa, FL
These bags are quick and convenient. They don’t require any additional kitchen ingredients. And using 1 pan for a complete meal is a plus and it only takes like 20 minutes to cook. They taste good too!