Voila! Sweet & Sour Chicken

by Birds Eye

NULL

[product:birds-eye-voila!-sweet-&-sour-chicken] DDoes anyone add any additional food in their Birds Eye sweet and sour meal?
Start your review of Voila! Sweet & Sour Chicken!
Nery R.
Washington, DC
Would really recommend this the texture and feeling fells really good and will easy make your stomach full
Jab B.
Odessa, FL
It’s not like authentic Asian food from a restaurant, but it is one of the better DIY kits. It’s delicious and can be flavored to taste
Laura F.
Flint, MI
The chicken is a weird texture which at that point means it's already a no for me. The flavor isn't bad and I did eat it as to not waste food but I won't buy it again.
Riki C.
Slippery Rock, PA
I think that it has amazing flavor and is so easy to make. I bought this a few times and its one of those meals that you dont have to pur much effort into but its also not pizza. A little pricey but definitely worth it over all. I think that this is one of the better varieties.
TeeTee H.
Newark, NJ
It's great. Tastes fresh even though frozen great in a pinch to get dinner out. Only bad is not enough on the bag g]. Nothing to improve
Em B.
Benbrook, TX
My husband really likes this flavor. We like to keep these easy, and tasty, Bird’s Eye meals in the freezer for a quick meal.
Jae P.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love it! I almost ate this entire bag by myself. It’s meant for two, but when the food is good, do you really want to share?
Tasha C.
Durham, NC
This is one of my favorite meals that I prepare for my family. I always purchase the large and small bags so that everyone can have enough. This is a staple in my kitchen.
Adam S.
Vergennes, VT
We made rice to go along with this so that it was more like getting Chinese food from takeout. But even doing that it was not as satisfying as I had hoped. It was very easy and simple to make and for that reason I might get again if on sale, but there are better options.
Angel H.
Guyton, GA
Great as a meal and I love this flavor in general so much! They are a little more on the expensive side so I don’t get them unless their is a sale but this is my go to.