VOID Beauty 5 Free Nail Polish Lacquer

by VOID Beauty

We're eco-perfected & vegan-friendly and VOID of the things that aren't so good for us. Plus we're created somewhere sunny in the USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VOID Beauty 5 Free Nail Polish Lacquer!
Tulsa, OK
VOID Beauty 5 Free Nail Polish Lacquer uploaded by Erica H.
Love the color. Love that it is a 5 free nail polish. I have gotten to where those are the only polishes I want. Free of all those extra toxins and I notice when using 5 free and 7 free nail products they don't have as strong of a smell. The only thing I didn't like about this particular color is it was very thin and took several layers.
Hampton, VA
I received this in the color mauvelous in an Ipsy glam bag. I wasn't sure about the color on this nail polish but once I put it on it looked nice. I did have to use about three coats for it to not look streaky. The brush was quite small and didn't apply quite as smoothly as I would have liked. While nail polish tends to have a very strong odor, I found this one to not be as strong as most others. I've had this on for almost a week and it just started chipping, which is quite rare for me!
Hudson, WI
This was another Ipsy sample and I loved it. The color is rich and gorgeous and only takes 2 coats to really pop. It’s fairly long lasting and drys relatively quickly. My only complaint is that the brush can get bent out of shape pretty easily and makes accuracy while painting a little bit tricky.
Petal, MS
VOID Beauty 5 Free Nail Polish Lacquer uploaded by Shalayna G.
VOID Beauty 5 Free Nail Polish Lacquer uploaded by Shalayna G.
I received Void nail polish shade marvelous in my Ipsy bag for the month of January and I absolutely love the color! The shade is very vibrant, I did apply two coats as that's what the directions say it did not streak and dried super fast under a minute for both coats I highly recommend trying this brand! I did look it up online and Amazon has bottles of this nail polish for $18 I will definitely be getting more colors very very impressed with this product!
Scott Afb, IL
I got the Mauvelous color and love it. The polish is a bit thin so it’s best to apply 2 coats. It holds up pretty well. I wash my hands a LOT at work and my normal nail polish will wear off pretty easy throughout the shift but this one holds up pretty well. The fact that it’s free of a bunch of bad stuff is just an added plus
Airdire, AB
I looooove this nail polish !!! So far for this momma it’s lasted 4 solid days ! I got this for free in my monthly Ipsy bag and I’m so glad they send it ! It’s goes on smooth , and didn’t need multiple layers to look amazing :)
Bell Gardens, CA
VOID Beauty 5 Free Nail Polish Lacquer uploaded by Emy E.
I am in lobe with this nail polish it last more than 1 week better than going to a hair aalon i definately recomend it for someone that wants to have a nail polish color on for more than a week nothing compare to any others!
Killeen, TX
I received this in my ipsy this month. I loved the color but I didn't like the formula at all. It was very streaky. I would not buy this myself. I really wish the formula had been better because I really did love the color.
Stratford Ontario
Love this polish! I got the mauvelous colour which is a deep berry purple/red, perfect for the winter months. It’s vegan which makes it even better, and def worth buying again! Love love love this colour!!!
Campbell River , BC
So so many coats to get it to be a solid colour. Got it in an ipsy bag, wouldn’t buy it for myself. I find it doesn’t last as many days as my other polishes do. However maybe it’s the top coat ....

Looking for your answer?