BY VOID BEAUTY

We're eco-perfected & vegan-friendly and VOID of the things that aren't so good for us. Plus we're created somewhere sunny in the USA. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I received Void nail polish shade marvelous in my Ipsy bag for the month of January and I absolutely love the color! The shade is very vibrant, I did apply two coats as that's what the directions say it did not streak and dried super fast under a minute for both coats I highly recommend trying this brand! I did look it up online and Amazon has bottles of this nail polish for $18 I will definitely be getting more colors very very impressed with this product!
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I received this in the color mauvelous in an Ipsy glam bag. I wasn't sure about the color on this nail polish but once I put it on it looked nice. I did have to use about three coats for it to not look streaky. The brush was quite small and didn't apply quite as smoothly as I would have liked. While nail polish tends to have a very strong odor, I found this one to not be as strong as most others. I've had this on for almost a week and it just started chipping, which is quite rare for me!
Emy E.
I am in lobe with this nail polish it last more than 1 week better than going to a hair aalon i definately recomend it for someone that wants to have a nail polish color on for more than a week nothing compare to any others!
Liv S.
I got this in my Ipsy bag for the month of January, and I absolutely LOVE this nail polish. It’s a beautiful color, it may be up there in price, but I fully would buy one on my own accord!
Amber N.
Killeen, TX
I received this in my ipsy this month. I loved the color but I didn't like the formula at all. It was very streaky. I would not buy this myself. I really wish the formula had been better because I really did love the color.
Elizabeth D.
Scott Afb, IL
I got the Mauvelous color and love it. The polish is a bit thin so it’s best to apply 2 coats. It holds up pretty well. I wash my hands a LOT at work and my normal nail polish will wear off pretty easy throughout the shift but this one holds up pretty well. The fact that it’s free of a bunch of bad stuff is just an added plus
Brandi B.
Tulsa , OK
I love that's its people and environmentally friendly, but the color is too dull for me. I used UV top coat to give it and shine
kaytea D.
Chilliwack, BC
I looooove this nail polish !!! So far for this momma it’s lasted 4 solid days ! I got this for free in my monthly Ipsy bag and I’m so glad they send it ! It’s goes on smooth , and didn’t need multiple layers to look amazing :)
Stephanie S.
Thorold, ON
Love this polish! I got the mauvelous colour which is a deep berry purple/red, perfect for the winter months. It’s vegan which makes it even better, and def worth buying again! Love love love this colour!!!